Forums
May 11, 2024, 09:23 PM

Author Topic: Haxball Tourney  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: Haxball Tourney
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 07:29 AM »

Nick: Chelsea
Conection: Good
I can Host
Level: good xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 08:32 AM »
I figured we could start with 1v1 just to get it started, and once everyone knows each other better we can start forming teams. But if you have teams just sign them up here too

The scheme should be Classic, no time, score to 5. Score can be tweaked I guess it doesn't really matter.

I've also made a HaxBall community, it's waiting for approval.

Players signed up 1v1:
ropa
peja
angus
noe
ANO
dina
doni
imp00
seba*
husky
berria
chelsea
casso
hhc

6 more for 18

Teams signed up 2v2:
domi + ropa
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:06 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 10:37 AM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 10:54 AM »
You can sign me up as well. Although I think 1vs1 is boring.   ;D

Nick: HHC (HereHeHaxballs)
Connection: Yes (good)
Host: Yep
Level: Inter

edit:
the league setup seems to be cooler IMO. At least people will get to play more than 1 game then.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:56 AM by HHC »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 11:00 AM »
You can sign me up as well. Although I think 1vs1 is boring.   ;D

Nick: HHC (HereHeHaxballs)
Connection: Yes (good)
Host: Yep
Level: Inter

edit:
the league setup seems to be cooler IMO. At least people will get to play more than 1 game then.

yeah but i'm not sure how fast people are going to get their games played for a league. I think 2v2 is best if you guys wanna team up
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Casso

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 11:04 AM »
I figured we could start with 1v1 just to get it started, and once everyone knows each other better we can start forming teams. But if you have teams just sign them up here too

The scheme should be Classic, no time, score to 5. Score can be tweaked I guess it doesn't really matter.

I've also made a HaxBall community, it's waiting for approval.

Players signed up 1v1:
ropa
peja
angus
noe
ANO
dina
doni
imp00
seba*
husky
berria
chelsea

6 more for 18

Teams signed up 2v2:
domi + ropa

You forgot me  :P

Offline Korydex

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 11:33 AM »
del
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:36 AM by Korydex »

Offline Alien

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 11:37 AM »
lol peja, what have you done ?
i imagine, that many people will ask for haxball clanners here at tus in next time, than in #ag for worms clanners. lol

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 11:56 AM »
i imagine, that many people will ask for haxball clanners here at tus in next time, than in #ag for worms clanners. lol

go spam somewhere else thanks
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Alien

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 12:00 PM »

go spam somewhere else thanks

your post is also spam and could you just stfu up, when i write something...thanks ! :)

Offline Peja

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 02:21 PM »
ty ropa for putting the names together.
alien stop spamming, go trolling people who deserves this and dont ruin my haxball topic .
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 02:48 PM »
Nick: NAiL
Conection: Good
I can Host
Level: Noob, future pro
worm and learn

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 02:53 PM »
hey.... remember we were talking about how TUS could expand before, why not consider making a haxball league!? No joke
worm and learn

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 03:02 PM »
yeah it's a huge game actually
but i don't think it's ready, it's still very exploitable and lag is a big issue

but surely something to have in mind
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 03:36 PM »
yeh, not something to rush into.. but definitely a good consideration for the future if you were serious about expanding TUS.
worm and learn