Forums
May 29, 2024, 08:29 AM

Author Topic: Help me barrow some unsecured net ;(  (Read 1122 times)

Offline avirex

Help me barrow some unsecured net ;(
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:40 PM »
For aweek i was fine, but now even tho the signal is still there and i see it.. It sez cant obtain IP address. I cant get internet signal wtf!

Offline avirex

Re: Help me barrow some unsecured net ;(
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 07:07 PM »
Wtf 25 views, no advice?

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 07:21 PM »
hauhauhauha

let me undestand..u had an open wi-fi network where u used to conect and steal internet right?

maybe the owner of th network disabled the DHCP service =/
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 07:45 PM »
They thought maybe you're gonna check some mails not waste their bandwidth playing games!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 08:56 PM »
lol they must have noticed someone was using their internet, or they cut it off just as a coincidence. like maybe they got a new router, and it defaults to being password protected ;p

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 10:52 AM »
huahuaha.. that was weird, it was like 3-4 days offline, then suddenly it came back.... i was upstairs in my room on my cell phone, and seen the wifi logo.. got all excited and ran down to the computer :DDD

they must have shut down their router for a couple days? who knows.... anyway.. my nets back ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 12:06 PM »
Lincoln.

Lincoln Barrows.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 02:25 PM »
oh, you notice i suck at spelling? gj smart guy lol no1 gives a shit... thats old news

the main things here, my internet isback

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 04:50 PM »
oh, you notice i suck at spelling? gj smart guy lol no1 gives a shit... thats old news

the main things here, my internet isback

Yes, your internet
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.