Forums
May 16, 2024, 04:05 AM

Author Topic: YOLO!!!  (Read 833 times)

Offline Kangaroo

YOLO!!!
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:05 AM »
This is most funny if you are Australian but I hope international people get it too. This sums up what young bitches are like in Aus.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Hussar

Re: YOLO!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:22 AM »
hahahah, i watched it earlier, man i just cryed from laugh when that poo was f@#!ed by that guy hauauhahu

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 10:32 AM »
LMFAO ! The voice of the dirty rat going "yeah yeah go n f@#! um" cracked me up big time...

It's not just Austrailia it seems to be all over the world tbh...

Dunno if you noticed, but guy who shot himself in the mouth, isn't it his wife that was with the purple top/blonde hair? I assume cuz when you seen picture of his family on his desk, well, you can see for yourself :D

Edit: Charlie the Unicorn still the funniest YouTube videos I ever saw :)

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:39 AM »
LMFAO ! The voice of the dirty rat going "yeah yeah go n f@#! um" cracked me up big time...

It's not just Austrailia it seems to be all over the world tbh...

Dunno if you noticed, but guy who shot himself in the mouth, isn't it his wife that was with the purple top/blonde hair? I assume cuz when you seen picture of his family on his desk, well, you can see for yourself :D

Edit: Charlie the Unicorn still the funniest YouTube videos I ever saw :)

Hahhaa yes i already knew this but very suprised you noticed straight away... i asume you have seen it before.

Yea yea go f@#! em!

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 01:52 PM »
lol
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 01:59 PM »
nah never seen itbefore

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 02:14 PM »
ahhhahah style of the animation is genious