Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:31 PM

Author Topic: IS DOGBOY ok *paris*  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Husk

Re: IS DOGBOY ok *paris*
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 10:27 AM »
I did nazi that coming

Offline Worm_gamer

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 02:19 PM »

Then why I don't support France... Everyone cares about France.. pff.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 02:44 PM »
stop this shit crazy thing about france. ppl change flags, prays, ok.. it is bad , there died over 100 ppl,  but where was polish flag when in plane died over 100 ppl, or in russian plane tragedy,  there die much more ppl everyday on the road, accidents, and nobody cares, stop this shit right now, 100 ppl is not 1 billion, our planet still alive, and lets make some jokes :)

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 02:51 PM »
stop this shit crazy thing about france. ppl change flags, prays, ok.. it is bad , there died over 100 ppl,  but where was polish flag when in plane died over 100 ppl, or in russian plane tragedy,  there die much more ppl everyday on the road, accidents, and nobody cares, stop this shit right now, 100 ppl is not 1 billion, our planet still alive, and lets make some jokes :)

+1 for that
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2015, 02:55 PM »
Worst part is, people defend themselves for joking about tragedies.

No, the worst part is the actual "tragedy" itself...

Sure, we all can probably have a laugh or two in the future, We are hypocrites but some we have the decency to practice respect rather to joke about tragedies.

What...

So if my family was victim, and I cried, I supported the rest of my family, I shared in deep memory, we were all bonded together which is what any family of any victim does really, but then some of us share a few jokes and laugh, trying to make light of the situation, that makes us disrespectful?? Are you kidding me?

It's not like we are hysterical maniacs hellbent on supporting terrorism, this is political correctness bullsh*t, people have been making fun of bad situations since the beginning of time, if you don't find the jokes funny, that's fine, but if you say it's bad 1 day then say it's ok the next, you are a joke yourself.

Offline Worm_gamer

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2015, 03:03 PM »

Exactly, dude... Same goes to Bulgaria attacked by terrorists in Airport ''Burgas" but no1 wear a Bulgarian pattern then... so why the hell I would wear France pattern and pray for em?! Screw logic... https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD_%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%89%D0%B5_%E2%80%9E%D0%91%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%81%E2%80%9C
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline Sensei

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2015, 03:16 PM »
Maybe France got much media interest.. Surely more than some countries from Middle East etc..
But I don't see how is it a reason to make jokes about what happened.

On this day, in 1991., city of Vukovar has fallen.
Thousands of INNOCENT ppl killed, robbed, raped. Their homes, schools, playgrounds teared apart.
For what?
For politics, religions.. Cause some meaningless shit, unknown to us small ppl.
Making jokes about things like that, for me, is not appropriate. Not now, not ever.

I mean.. If shit like this happened in the middle of f@#!ing France, tomorrow it could be your neighbourhood, think about it.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2015, 03:26 PM »

It's not like we are hysterical maniacs hellbent on supporting terrorism, this is political correctness bullsh*t, people have been making fun of bad situations since the beginning of time, if you don't find the jokes funny, that's fine, but if you say it's bad 1 day then say it's ok the next, you are a joke yourself.

You are right that it makes no sense for something to be ok 1 day and not another, but if you are making these jokes in a public forum without considering other people's feelings then you are just being an asshole. You can't tell someone they are wrong to be offended.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2015, 03:27 PM »
Maybe France got much media interest.. Surely more than some countries from Middle East etc..

Yeah, it's a shame, I got so annoyed at the Facebook trend with that stupid flag on people profiles, I made my own which was with the planet Earth instead of a single nation.

It's saddening that people only pay attention to this stuff when it's in the media, then they follow trends on social media like brainless fools who can't think for themselves, and feel obligated to "do the right thing" which isn't even helpful whatsoever.

But I don't see how is it a reason to make jokes about what happened

Nobody is making jokes directly at what happened, Husks joke, at least the way I see it, is more directed at the terrorists and their religion, not the innocent people who perished.

I mean.. If shit like this happened in the middle of f@#!ing France, tomorrow it could be your neighbourhood, think about it.

Hmm, I doubt it, stuff like this will always happen where there is more media interest, if it happened in my neighbourhood the news would report the terrorists did the world a favour lol.

But seriously, unless there is an all out World War, terrorists will always be small attacks here and there once every while.

The day the terrorists manage to attack all countries they hate at the same time, then i'll be scared.

but if you are making these jokes in a public forum without considering other people's feelings then you are just being an asshole. You can't tell someone they are wrong to be offended.

Yeah, and vice versa, you can't tell someone they are wrong to make jokes... Just gotta live with it.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2015, 03:52 PM »
Worst part is, people defend themselves for joking about tragedies.

No, the worst part is the actual "tragedy" itself...

Sure, we all can probably have a laugh or two in the future, We are hypocrites but some we have the decency to practice respect rather to joke about tragedies.

What...

So if my family was victim, and I cried, I supported the rest of my family, I shared in deep memory, we were all bonded together which is what any family of any victim does really, but then some of us share a few jokes and laugh, trying to make light of the situation, that makes us disrespectful?? Are you kidding me?

Komodo, you don't have to let your pride take over on the expense of those that are affected by it.

So answer me this then, how would you feel if someone came to your face and joked about someone you hold dear that just died like it's nothing? I don't think it would be appropriate for a lot of people in general, if a member of a family passed or something and some random guy jokes and laughs about it.
Yeah, you can joke about it internally with your friends and family, that's a way to help the grieving process.

Of course, the media dictates a lot on how people should think, I don't like this trend either. There's a lot of bad stuff happening elsewhere ni the world that doesn't get enough coverage. However, Europe is unique in this manner, due to the increase rise of refuges  and Immigration. It affects us all in general because we are used to more stable and peaceful environment in contrast to other countries that are less fortunate.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline nino

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2015, 04:26 PM »
Lets get a bit more inside the problem and have a policts conversation in here.

Let me give you an exemple, if you are have fight with ur wife or gf bf or w/e, just mouth fight, without harm to anyone, and then someone who has nothing to do with it, start to say shit to you or her, taking part of the problem... whats ur 1st reason? " f@#! off porra it is not ur bussiness"

Well thats something what USA and friends contries ( including france ) is doing to them, the problem is in syria and the rebels and then others countries take part of problem and start to bomb their area and stuff, of course they would get mad and come atack on their way back.

Look, Brasil is a shit country, where we have much less security at street, and stuff, but why they dont come to atack us? cos we just dont do nothing against them, Brasil does not atack them with bombs and drones and stuff,

USA and friends f@#!ed up iraq and others countries to get the oil and now what they want back? kisses? lol

Well terror by terror, iam still in a much more dangerous place than you guys in france.

So thats it, nino is also culture XDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2015, 04:51 PM »
Komodo, you don't have to let your pride take over on the expense of those that are affected by it.

I'm not.

So answer me this then, how would you feel if someone came to your face and joked about someone you hold dear that just died like it's nothing?

Even though that is an entirely different situation from the one we are talking about, i'll answer it anyway.

It depends who it was and what was said, I can't predict my reactions in advance.

I don't think it would be appropriate for a lot of people in general, if a member of a family passed or something and some random guy jokes and laughs about it.

I can't disagree with that but like I said above, this is a totally different situation than the one we are talking about, no one here has ran up to any of the French victims families laughing and joking disrespectfully.

This is a PUBLIC, mainly English speaking forum for a pretty childish game full of people who argue, make bad jokes and laugh about stupid stuff on a daily basis, this is exactly the place where this kind of thing is going to be said, I am surprised that you guys are surprised...

You honestly need to lighten up, nothing horrifying was said yet.

Offline SPW

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2015, 05:23 PM »
More respect, really. Making jokes about is just bullshit, really..

Maybe stop using social medias these days or live with all that shit. Thats one reason why I dont use facebook and consortes anymore (since about 3 years).

Poor world. So many idiots..

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2015, 05:25 PM »
You are 100% sure, SPW. Joking about that is just childlish and disgusting.... Few people here should firts thing, and sencond write... Ech...

Offline Kradie

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2015, 05:51 PM »

I'm not.

So answer me this then, how would you feel if someone came to your face and joked about someone you hold dear that just died like it's nothing?

Even though that is an entirely different situation from the one we are talking about, i'll answer it anyway.

It depends who it was and what was said, I can't predict my reactions in advance.

I don't think it would be appropriate for a lot of people in general, if a member of a family passed or something and some random guy jokes and laughs about it.

I can't disagree with that but like I said above, this is a totally different situation than the one we are talking about, no one here has ran up to any of the French victims families laughing and joking disrespectfully.

This is a PUBLIC, mainly English speaking forum for a pretty childish game full of people who argue, make bad jokes and laugh about stupid stuff on a daily basis, this is exactly the place where this kind of thing is going to be said, I am surprised that you guys are surprised...

You honestly need to lighten up, nothing horrifying was said yet.

It's not really that much of a difference- It still involves a loss of life and the mourning of that loss. It's not really all that great to joke about it-
Sure, the Paris incident may be something to laugh about in a couple of years, but people are STILL affected by the terror, and still there is a lot of mischief going on there.
We can laugh about 911, the holocaust and the sinking of Titanic, because that happened a long time ago, but the recent events in Paris is more observable because it is closer to now.

There are a lot of different things that happens here yeah, but yet, there is a time where we must question our moral ethnicity before contributing with our thoughts, otherwise it will be out of place.

I am lightened up man :) I am just fascinated how people behave so lightly about this.  Yes, I do not sit and cry about it, but respect is utmost Important- And we can't cry for everything too. The world must go on.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB