Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:13 AM

Author Topic: Just personal question cos curious xD  (Read 1772 times)

Offline nino

Just personal question cos curious xD
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:49 AM »
Well in march of 2009 police got me driving after drink some beers, was not even near to be drunk, but since the tolerance here nowadays is almost 0% i got owned.

But i kept defending myself at justice and only last month, may of 2013 i have lost my licence to drive for 1 year, which i still drive of course, but sometimes i dont when i know theres cops and stuff.

But my question is, whats the law about it where you live? what would happen with you if you were in the same situation as me? Jail? lose licence at the same day? 1 year? 2? 3? forever? no problem at all?

Let me know putos. :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Just personal question cos curious xD
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:03 AM »
I ripped 2 duis within 4 months of one another.  Both were expunged from my record through great work from my lawyer, but my licence was still suspended for 6 months.  I was found guilty of one and the other case was dropped.  Both are now off my record.  If I ever get another dui in the state of illinois, my previous dui will come back on my record, and i will be looking at 6 months jail time.  Needless to say, the whole experience cost me nearly 10,000$ in legal fees over a period of several years, the cases dragged on like yours did.  I'm not sure what driving on a suspended licence will get you in brazil, nino, but as your lawyer id advise you not to drive drunk under a suspended license.

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 04:30 AM »
in Russia it's arrest for 15 days, and since it's a serious problem in our country I would give even more

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Online Peja

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 04:33 AM »
Lolo do they at least take away your license in Russia ?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 06:16 AM »
ye, but the question was about driving after you lost a license :P

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 06:21 AM »
nino, you like to endanger the lives of innocent people?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Hussar

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 06:34 AM »
mine 3 firends lost license be coz of drunk.

First just was on bike and was drunk - he lost driving license for one year (good then they change it from January 2012 and now u can be drunk on bike). He get beck them after year and didnt needed to make "school" of driving once again.

Secound mate was at party with me, i just said him then he cant drive in the morning, but he wont listen me, when police cheked him he was 0,5 promil of alkochol, he lost hes papers on 1 year, but didnt have to make school again.

Third mate was totally drunk, he was with friends on party in night, and they drink even in next day, they used non stop car to moving their asses,
there was one situation near shop then they do something in fron of the shop where was camera, and some guy called for police. My friend was drunk as f@#! but he drive to home, hide hes car in the garage but they come after some minutes and he get arrested. They take his license for 2 years, and after all he had to make school of driving again and peyd for it.

So it depens...

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 10:08 AM »
@ walrus, since it happened i never drove after drink again, and anyways iam not drinking anymore cos of bodybuilder xD

@ shy, of course i dont like, and i was not drunk when cops checked me, had some cups of beer but was still able to drive with no problem.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:16 AM »
whoa berria... ur third story sux!!! in america, they HAVE to catch you in your vehicle in order to make an arrest...

im talking, you can crash into a house, because your too drunk, step out of the vehicle, and stand there watching the smoke and rubble, while you wobble, and drink your last beer.... and they can not arrest you for DUI....

you can say one of 2 things...

1) i was not driving, i had someone drive my car home from the bar, because i was too drunk... he just ran that way *points*

2) i was not drunk until i ran into this house... my nervous got the best of me, and i cracked this here beer :DD

either way, any good lawyer can beat the case!! 

and walrus, im not sure if your lawyer explained thing to you... but your second DUI was not dropped, it was "nollied" and sometimes that can be worse... if you get another DUI, that previous one not only simply gets put onto your record, you will get punished as if you have 2... longer period of time without license,  longer jail sentence, longer dick in your ass. ;p

its not really worse.... because you got away with it this time... but penalties double if you go back for the same reason, so be careful... but should be np, i think your living a life of sobriety?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:19 AM by avirex »

Offline Husk

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 12:29 PM »
when I was younger I was DUI'ng for several times but the idea of it disgusts me atm, lucky I didn't hurt any1.

Offline philie

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 12:32 PM »
when I was younger I was DUI'ng for several times but the idea of it disgusts me atm, lucky I didn't hurt any1.

same here.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 12:45 PM »
I have a friend who drives better when drunk. Not to encourage anyone tho

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 01:52 PM »
depends on what you mean by "better" :D

Offline Hussar

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 01:57 PM »
TBH i could drive after 4/5 beers well  :P but i cant losemy license coz couldnt work  >:(

I dont have any problem with driving when am stoned or after meth too. I mean earlier i quited this shit  ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:00 PM by Berria »

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 04:07 PM »
in america, if you get your license taken away from DUI, you can apply for a "work permit license"

that means you are allowed to drive to and from work, your employer has to contact the court system, and tell them the hours you work...

i had it easy when i lost my license, im a sub-contractor.. and work all over the state, so i could pretty much go anywhere i wanted, and if i was ever pulled over i could just say i was doing a job in that location...  my work permit was for the hours of 6am-7pm huahahauh.. i beat the system!! f@#! the police ae?

but honestly, driving drunk is stupid, i would never do it again.. as people mentioned, you could hurt yourself, or worse...  hurt someone else :X