Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:16 AM

Author Topic: Keyboard  (Read 3428 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Keyboard
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 02:51 PM »
Wyh not take a screwdriver and try if you can do something. I thin piece of rubber eraser under the spacebar made a big difference for me.

haHA! caughtcha! That's why you were defending moded-space XDDDDD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 06:17 PM »
Wyh not take a screwdriver and try if you can do something. I thin piece of rubber eraser under the spacebar made a big difference for me.
haHA! caughtcha! That's why you were defending moded-space XDDDDD

That's right. I never said I didn't try it myself. :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 08:08 PM »
Do NOT get the Emprex, it is absolutely pathetic, it has fast reactions yeah, but the space itself has no spring, it's extremely touch sensitive so when you double tap it doesn't really leave so doesn't tap twice, if it had more spring to it, it'd be fine, but unfortunately it's pathetic, it IS however a really nice typing keyboard, it feels so comfortable and pretty quiet too.

Wyh not take a screwdriver and try if you can do something? A thin piece of rubber eraser under the spacebar made a big difference for me.

It's the actual sensor for the spacebar I think, think of it like the touchscreen of a phone, rather than a button, I spent about 3 hours trying everything I could think of, and got nowhere, I am just going to order a tarantula tomorrow, and I swear to god, if this tarantula doesn't work, I am gonna hunt you all down, and slit your throats, 1 by 1 :D

haha

Offline Free

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 04:16 AM »
You're gonna be happy with Tarantula.

Takes a little time to get used to the arrows though, so don't stress. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 05:00 AM »
Still no Tarantulas in stock so I got this instead...

http://eu.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards/razer-arctosa

It sounds good, same company as Tarantula so let's see

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 05:13 AM »
That's one neat looking KB. :)

Dude I hope that you don't get keylock with that KB as it says anti-ghosting only on WASD buttons. :S

If there's no keylock, I might try that one out also as buttons have more slim profile than Tarantula has, I love slim profile on roping.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 05:39 AM »
Yeah if not I can keychange I guess

But I will let you know what it's like Free mate

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 03:17 AM »
i just bought a microsoft kb, and lol it doesnot let me press 3rd key when i press up key + left key, but when i press up key + right key it works fine . f@#! lol, 15$ in da trash xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 04:24 AM »
That's what keylock is putinho, works one way but not the other. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 07:27 AM »
i just bought a microsoft kb, and lol it doesnot let me press 3rd key when i press up key + left key, but when i press up key + right key it works fine . f@#! lol, 15$ in da trash xD

Try using a keychanger and use alt/left control/right control as space, I figured out that some keyboard with keylock with up+left but not up+right with keychanger can stop 3-key lock using alt or other button as space, as it's the space that has the lock, not the arrows.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 09:45 AM »
i use logitech g15, no keylock, soflty keys, comfortable, great for worms, but i don't like playing cs on it, but i don't play it much ;p