Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:46 PM

Author Topic: Keyboard  (Read 3435 times)

Offline nino

Keyboard
« on: June 09, 2010, 01:25 AM »
hey guys, like everyone knows iam more inactive than the dick of beer!! (joke beer u know i <3 u)

but my keyboard doesnot let me press more than 2 keys at the same time, and then sometimes i want to play  ropes cos newb, and i have to refuse even for fun cos i just cant play lol.

someone could recomend me any keyboard that for sure doesnot have this issue?

thanks putos.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

Re: Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 02:11 AM »
ae putinho <3

I guess the answer you'll hear the most will be: Tarantula. Ask free about it, I bet he'd have sex with it if that were possible. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 04:30 AM »
Ae puto.

Can't go wrong with Tarantula.

And yes, I'd probably have sex with it.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 01:42 PM »
cool ae.

but here this kb coast like $300 ROFL.

and i wont pay that amount in a kb hehe.

someone uses any simple one that doesnot have this issue?

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:53 PM »
Try and go with Logitech G15, it's my lover. :-*

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 02:00 PM »
expensive too, the big problem is that, those keyboards come from somewhere outside of brazil and the tax of importation is stupid here, 60% on value on product, then it turns the product toooo expensive..that g15 is almost same price of tarantula lol.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 02:01 PM »
wacth for g11 or logitech elite

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 02:48 PM »
Also, you could try to find used G11 somewhere near you. That can't be that expensive.

Geez, 300 bucks?!? I bought my brand new G15 from a shop and it costed around 50 bucks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 06:00 PM »
I got my G11 for free, from a friend who bought G15 lol. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 07:56 PM »
time to send it to nino? xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 06:14 AM »
I just ordered 2 of these, Amazing specs:

http://www.emprex.com/02_products_02.php?id=267

I was going to buy a Tarantula, couldn't find any in stock anywhere and I can always buy one in a few weeks just for the fun of it lol, No G15's in stock either, then I found this which I think is just as good, for like £11 lol, Tarantula is £70 and G-15 is around the same price, with price variations depending which site you buy from, however I found the Emprex and decided to buy 2 of them, 1 for each PC :D

Ordered it yesterday, should arrive within the next 3 hours, can't wait to test it out i'll let you all know what it's like :D

Offline TapstaR

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 08:48 AM »
I use a Razer Lycosa works fine  :P
It Dosent Take Much To Smile :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 01:05 PM »
Do NOT get the Emprex, it is absolutely pathetic, it has fast reactions yeah, but the space itself has no spring, it's extremely touch sensitive so when you double tap it doesn't really leave so doesn't tap twice, if it had more spring to it, it'd be fine, but unfortunately it's pathetic, it IS however a really nice typing keyboard, it feels so comfortable and pretty quiet too.

Offline Rok

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 02:00 PM »
Do NOT get the Emprex, it is absolutely pathetic, it has fast reactions yeah, but the space itself has no spring, it's extremely touch sensitive so when you double tap it doesn't really leave so doesn't tap twice, if it had more spring to it, it'd be fine, but unfortunately it's pathetic, it IS however a really nice typing keyboard, it feels so comfortable and pretty quiet too.

Wyh not take a screwdriver and try if you can do something? A thin piece of rubber eraser under the spacebar made a big difference for me.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:16 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 02:19 PM »
I remember the original nintendo, those were always fixed at home, do you guys remember that? Funny part is, everyone could only fix their own nintendo, like I had 8 pencils coming out from it and if anyone touched them, game over. Also blowing in it was useful. :D