Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:33 AM

Author Topic: MObile website???  (Read 633 times)

Offline ANO

MObile website???
« on: July 04, 2015, 06:40 PM »
a mobile version of this wonderful website?
it's full of little nerds with a lot of time... ! who can help

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: MObile website???
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 06:57 PM »
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 09:03 PM »
Seriously? Whatvis thatvshit? ?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 04:31 AM »
Maybe someday I make it mobile smart-phone friendly. But didn't you say you were about to quit?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline RIP

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 06:04 AM »
In mobile browser site i have a trouble. I can watch not full page. Right zone a cut. The right side in the league statistics page is cut off.
And the windows of fast communications and embedded images are not obtained normally drag.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 06:21 AM by RIP »
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 08:13 AM »
Maybe someday I make it mobile smart-phone friendly. But didn't you say you were about to quit?

I hate the word smartphone.

...regarding the second part of your sentence, I think that being the admin of this website represses your little troll everyone has inside...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 08:29 AM »
"Mobile" addresses all portable phones. Many of them can't handle modern web pages. That's why I used the word "smartphone".

...regarding the second part of your sentence, I think that being the admin of this website represses your little troll everyone has inside...

What troll? I simply asked what changed your mind, because earlier you said you are fed up.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 08:31 AM »
yes, in fact I don't post too much... but that doesn't mean that I cannot notice this website needs a dumbphone version, in 2015.