Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:19 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301160 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #1275 on: May 13, 2012, 04:15 PM »
Ty Peja , Ty nino.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1276 on: May 13, 2012, 04:31 PM »
Cue, when I meant alright, I meant, not freakish, obviously it's practically perfection...

Was jus curious how far nino planned on going that's all lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #1277 on: May 13, 2012, 11:10 PM »
Komo I want to get as big as my genetics , nutrition and training let me, like I said to get really really huge, u need to use steroids, and to use it safe u must have a doctor to walk togueder you on that road, but thats for the pros.

And ye Cue is 100% right.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #1278 on: May 14, 2012, 03:23 AM »
theres absolutely not a "safe way" of using steroids, there are a lot of secondary effects on it , everysingle body works on his own way , steroids might be more harm in one body than in a second one , obviously its not a thing that u take then u die lol , but u arent gonna get rid of the secondary effects with a doctor next to u

dude , u are putting f@#!ing extra hormons on ur body , thats a bomb to ur metabolism  

there are always diferent ways (and more healthy)

i know about this cos i had this "muscule man" stuff on my head for a while (5 month or so xD, gimn etc..) and i looked for lot of info about steroids and another stuff to make ur body big , asked to my doctor (and even mom , she is a nurse) , the guy who used to watch me and tell me what to do told me kinda the same , but he was ok about the using of steroids xDDD (over ~25 years tho)
and im a science man xD i love biology , dont know everything but enough about it

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 03:41 AM by Guaton »

« Reply #1279 on: May 14, 2012, 11:34 AM »
I'm on a mission to get bulked up now Nino.  I added you to facebook so we can compare results like proper gay boys.  :DDDD

Offline nino

« Reply #1280 on: May 14, 2012, 11:43 AM »
theres absolutely not a "safe way" of using steroids, there are a lot of secondary effects on it , everysingle body works on his own way , steroids might be more harm in one body than in a second one , obviously its not a thing that u take then u die lol , but u arent gonna get rid of the secondary effects with a doctor next to u

dude , u are putting f@#!ing extra hormons on ur body , thats a bomb to ur metabolism  

there are always diferent ways (and more healthy)

i know about this cos i had this "muscule man" stuff on my head for a while (5 month or so xD, gimn etc..) and i looked for lot of info about steroids and another stuff to make ur body big , asked to my doctor (and even mom , she is a nurse) , the guy who used to watch me and tell me what to do told me kinda the same , but he was ok about the using of steroids xDDD (over ~25 years tho)
and im a science man xD i love biology , dont know everything but enough about it

I agree with u man, but like i said, genetics comes in 1st place, then nutrition and training , steroids is just a plus..look at arnold hes still alive and making babes lol, this means steroids didnot f@#! up him, his balls still working fine xDDD

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #1281 on: May 14, 2012, 12:23 PM »
Atm, I'm in a bulking up mode (although now I have a badly injured leg and cant do anything for a couple of weeks :@) and I'll be posting some pics tonight.

Disclaimer for gym noobs: (gym) progress pics may appear to be, pretty much by default, extremely gay, so keep your homo-comments to yourself, ty xd

« Reply #1282 on: May 14, 2012, 01:08 PM »
Atm, I'm in a bulking up mode (although now I have a badly injured leg and cant do anything for a couple of weeks :@) and I'll be posting some pics tonight.

Disclaimer for gym noobs: (gym) progress pics may appear to be, pretty much by default, extremely gay, so keep your homo-comments to yourself, ty xd

Thanks Deset.  That's why I was so offended when I posted my gay mirror pic.  I lost over 4 stone and now I look acceptable.  It's a progress pic in my eyes and I was made to feel like a gay lord!

Glad someone knows what's what :D

Offline Ramone

« Reply #1283 on: May 14, 2012, 10:40 PM »
I'm sexy!

[attachment=1]

U are!
And U're a freelancer! Any new ladyshark on a sight?!  ;D
Keep on rockin' mate!

« Reply #1284 on: May 14, 2012, 11:34 PM »
I'm sexy!

[attachment=1]

U are!
And U're a freelancer! Any new ladyshark on a sight?!  ;D
Keep on rockin' mate!

A few been and gone so looking for some new blood.  Will keep you posted :-P

Offline Crazy

« Reply #1285 on: May 15, 2012, 12:25 AM »
I think you're all gay :D

Offline nino

« Reply #1286 on: May 15, 2012, 12:58 AM »
Crazy can u leave this thread? Huahuaua

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1287 on: May 15, 2012, 06:54 AM »
I think you're all gay :D

Yah they seem pretty happy to me too xD

Offline koziol

« Reply #1288 on: May 15, 2012, 10:24 AM »
THIS IS MONKEYISLAND:

Our Boss!!!

Offline Chelsea