Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:46 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301253 times)

Offline magic

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #1440 on: August 07, 2012, 01:33 AM »
they saved the pic, i had to share it with you XD

i almost taking a kick of the goat xD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #1441 on: August 07, 2012, 03:13 AM »
xDDDDDDDDdd
Where was it ??
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1442 on: August 07, 2012, 08:51 AM »
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but regardless it wasn't easy to pull chicks w the hair. Don't think it ever looked "right", and I was constantly battling whether or not to cut it through the entire "awkward phase".

Went on a dry spell for a couple months, and it seemed like an eternity. Was f@#!ing miserable.  Been single for over a year now and it's not fun anymore.
[/quote]

I thought you were good with women, like, you not getting laid just cuz of the hair, seemed kinda, not serious to me... In my experience, hair doesn't matter to an extent, but then again i've never had my hair that long before, maybe having that kinda hair does something? I dunno lol

How come you are single? It can't be because you are being rejected, I mean look at you, you got a good thing going on, or at least appear to, look like a nice bloke who wants to go out and do nice things and meet nice people and have fun, alot of attractive girls are into that, beautiful women don't seem to phase you, n stuff.

So that leaves me guessing you just too busy and focused on something right now to go chasing tail, and/or, you know what you are looking for, it's very specific, and you just haven't found that quality in a woman yet that could be "the one".

« Reply #1443 on: August 07, 2012, 02:04 PM »

I thought you were good with women, like, you not getting laid just cuz of the hair, seemed kinda, not serious to me... In my experience, hair doesn't matter to an extent, but then again i've never had my hair that long before, maybe having that kinda hair does something? I dunno lol

How come you are single? It can't be because you are being rejected, I mean look at you, you got a good thing going on, or at least appear to, look like a nice bloke who wants to go out and do nice things and meet nice people and have fun, alot of attractive girls are into that, beautiful women don't seem to phase you, n stuff.

So that leaves me guessing you just too busy and focused on something right now to go chasing tail, and/or, you know what you are looking for, it's very specific, and you just haven't found that quality in a woman yet that could be "the one".

Thanks for the kind words.  I am good, or maybe I was good - who knows the difference lol.  Made a few bad decisions along the way in the dating world. Ended a 4 year long relationship, which may be my only regret in life. Then dated a bunch of others who I thought were my "type", but proved to be wrong.

Was in a relationship until last May.  Had feelings for a girl who became seriously physically and mentally ill.  I think that is what f@#!ed me up over the past year. We are on horrible terms now, and yet I still see her every single day bc we live on the same street, go to the same places, etc etc.  Gorgeous girl that pretty much let everything in her life deteriorate.

Now as you say, my focus hasn't been there. Have a lot going on with my business, as well as potentially moving out to California where my family is.  Havent really been looking hard as I don't want to be involved with someone if I do not even know if I'll be here in a few months...

Offline Teemto

« Reply #1444 on: August 07, 2012, 02:09 PM »
This is me with long hair:

And this is me with a hat :"D :

Offline ANO

« Reply #1445 on: August 07, 2012, 02:50 PM »
uahuahau

Offline magic

« Reply #1446 on: August 07, 2012, 04:03 PM »
xDDDDDDDDdd
Where was it ??
party, past saturday

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1447 on: August 07, 2012, 06:28 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  I am good, or maybe I was good - who knows the difference lol.  Made a few bad decisions along the way in the dating world. Ended a 4 year long relationship, which may be my only regret in life. Then dated a bunch of others who I thought were my "type", but proved to be wrong.

Was in a relationship until last May.  Had feelings for a girl who became seriously physically and mentally ill.  I think that is what f@#!ed me up over the past year. We are on horrible terms now, and yet I still see her every single day bc we live on the same street, go to the same places, etc etc.  Gorgeous girl that pretty much let everything in her life deteriorate.

Now as you say, my focus hasn't been there. Have a lot going on with my business, as well as potentially moving out to California where my family is.  Havent really been looking hard as I don't want to be involved with someone if I do not even know if I'll be here in a few months...

Yeah when I said good with women I kinda had a feeling you were a serious guy, nothing wrong with having a bit of fun but if you are anything like me you will understand it when I say, I love flirting etc but it's just so much better when you share real love with a woman man, I see no need to try and impress other guys and "bag as many as I can" I want something special.

Good to hear you will be moving closer to family, I can't stress enough how important to me my family is, even if I have been so busy recently I haven't been paying them as much attention as I should, but all my hard work appears to be paying off now and I have something big going on myself, investing alot in a big opportunity to work with a very talented and skilled professional music producer/mixing engineer down in London starting next week, going to be travelling to London for 3 days a week for 8 weeks over a 9 week period, it's gonna be the experience of a lifetime working with this guy and learning advanced cutting edge techniques and other stuff. Really REALLY can't wait man...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #1448 on: August 07, 2012, 07:09 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Ramone

« Reply #1449 on: August 07, 2012, 10:55 PM »

Just realized that this is my 666th post! 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:33 PM by Ramone »

Online Camper

« Reply #1450 on: August 07, 2012, 11:02 PM »
Dangerous Ramone!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #1451 on: August 09, 2012, 12:51 PM »
Holidays ftw  :-*

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1452 on: August 09, 2012, 01:10 PM »
Looks nice Csongi :)

Offline Csongi

« Reply #1453 on: August 09, 2012, 01:35 PM »
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Random00

« Reply #1454 on: August 09, 2012, 02:04 PM »
Where is it?