Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:33 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301174 times)

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #1800 on: March 14, 2013, 07:32 PM »
nice photo prof, but you looks way too sunburt as for Iceland xD

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #1801 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34 PM »
nice photo prof, but you looks way too sunburt as for Iceland xD

coz he is Zilian :P

« Reply #1802 on: March 14, 2013, 07:47 PM »
I know, cat`chelsea

Offline Free

« Reply #1803 on: March 14, 2013, 08:01 PM »
NLP is a pseudoscience. :)

Mmmm.. nope, let me guess. You haven't experimented with NLP the slightest bit and most probably are taking someone elses word for it. Is this the part where you throw a scientific study at me?

To stay on-topic and following Dennis's footsteps:

Offline Free

« Reply #1804 on: March 14, 2013, 08:07 PM »
Aaaah, it's always such a joy to see newschoolers boosting their ego and acceptance in this community by following in the footsteps of wormers throwing their piss at Komodo, you guys really got no respect at all, do you? It's the same thing every year. The only guys allowed throwing piss at Komo is a handful of people that have played this game in his timeperiod, which includes Ropa, Avirex, C23, HHC, franz, DarkOne and KRD. The rest of you can shut it

100% true =)

FU Crazy for forgetting about me in that glorious list of true oldschoolers :(

« Reply #1805 on: March 14, 2013, 08:55 PM »
Aaaah, it's always such a joy to see newschoolers boosting their ego and acceptance in this community by following in the footsteps of wormers throwing their piss at Komodo, you guys really got no respect at all, do you? It's the same thing every year. The only guys allowed throwing piss at Komo is a handful of people that have played this game in his timeperiod, which includes Ropa, Avirex, C23, HHC, franz, DarkOne and KRD. The rest of you can shut it

100% true =)

FU Crazy for forgetting about me in that glorious list of true oldschoolers :(
Me think free=new school coz can't find free here only some freeman2 !

Offline Crazy

« Reply #1806 on: March 14, 2013, 10:23 PM »
Lol Free, did you smite me for forgetting you in that list? I wrote that after a few drinks in town, usually I wouldn't make that post at all. I still ment what I said, but I was speaking in general. I didn't try to direct it at you Statik ;P I love the way you keep avirex down to earth

Offline Free

« Reply #1807 on: March 15, 2013, 06:09 AM »
Lol Free, did you smite me for forgetting you in that list? I wrote that after a few drinks in town, usually I wouldn't make that post at all. I still ment what I said, but I was speaking in general. I didn't try to direct it at you Statik ;P I love the way you keep avirex down to earth

Hahah no I didn't smite you, there must be some other pissed off oldschooler you forgot to mention :D

Freeman2 haha, I was so original with my nickname, Freeman was taken so I just put 2 at the end of the name xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: March 15, 2013, 10:08 AM »

So who are you judging? New schoolers lacking personality, Komodo's annoyance transcending time periods or people who have the right to be more annoyed than the average because they have suffered for longer?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #1809 on: March 15, 2013, 10:14 AM »
Lol it's just a picture of me with my mates Cat Felix da Boss ! If people wanna make fun they can make fun lol, not like I don't make fun of other people, I can take it :D In fact I enjoy it lol, philies alright :D

Offline Prankster

« Reply #1810 on: March 15, 2013, 05:59 PM »

Mmmm.. nope, let me guess. You haven't experimented with NLP the slightest bit and most probably are taking someone elses word for it. Is this the part where you throw a scientific study at me?

Well, it is a pseudoscience since every (afaik) outsider, controlled study proved that its methods are wrong/not working. Also the name itself is misleading already, putting "neuro" in it is just an advertising trick, it has no connection with any neuroscience.
Also true, I've never experimented NLP the slightest. I probably would if I'd be ambitious enough against pseudosciences around psychology, but there are so many of them and there's a new one popping up every day.

Offline Free

« Reply #1811 on: March 15, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Also true, I've never experimented NLP the slightest.

Exactly.

« Reply #1812 on: March 15, 2013, 09:14 PM »
Do you guys realize you started this poor flame war just because of book in komo's photo

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #1813 on: March 16, 2013, 03:39 AM »
I know, cat`chelsea

ahuhauhauhauahuahauh xddddddddddd

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #1814 on: March 16, 2013, 03:56 AM »