Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:13 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301150 times)

Offline theredi

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #2055 on: April 26, 2014, 12:27 PM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: April 26, 2014, 01:12 PM »
how do u take pics with backgrounds like that xD I always have alot of stuff in background in my photos |=

use mspaint

the wall was all blue anyway, i just edited out some text that was previously in the png

edit: that look alike is pretty awful but freddy was such a handsome man
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:16 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2057 on: April 26, 2014, 01:39 PM »
I'd pay hundreds of euros to look like freddie, I don't rly get ur point redi =)

Offline theredi

« Reply #2058 on: April 26, 2014, 02:00 PM »
dunno, they just look similar, maybe ropa is his son xD

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2059 on: April 26, 2014, 02:36 PM »
lol maybe ropa just deleted mustache

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2060 on: April 26, 2014, 04:22 PM »

okay this is getting a little bit weird now, if i was impo i would modify my facebook privacy settings

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: April 28, 2014, 06:55 AM »
for all those tormented by insecurity and confused by the lack of success they have with the opposite sex, here you are, the gayest pictures I could find in my PC.

Because it gets to a point where you can look gay while looking good, pretty f@#!ing good.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2062 on: April 28, 2014, 12:43 PM »
I am not sure, but doesn't trying to prove you are good looking and successful with the opposite sex make one insecure? =)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: April 28, 2014, 01:39 PM »
I am not sure, but doesn't trying to prove you are good looking and successful with the opposite sex make one insecure? =)

yes

but taking into account I didn't do any of the girls in those pics (i think), that I look like a clown in half of them, and it appears I'm posing in the other half (I never try to look good in a photo, that's why I find myself ridiculous when a pic shows up like I'm pretetnding to) I think the parody is pretty obvious

it takes a reasonable amount of security to joke about your own looks publicaly in the internet, I think I crossed that wall ages ago

kind of loses all purpose once you make me explain it, though
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:42 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2064 on: April 28, 2014, 08:22 PM »
who says i am your fan? or not...

i just like to backfire at you, about your ego being so huge, you looking feminine, and gay... and that your daddy has a silver spoon so far up your ass, its tickling your homosexual sex glands...

and each one of those things seems to strike a serious nerve with you..  look at you now, your posting so many pics with backstories on why your posting, them, and making posts of "i can kick your ass avirex" hahaha...

..... i guess the most i think about it, i am your fan ; D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: April 28, 2014, 08:27 PM »
who says i am your fan? or not...

i just like to backfire at you, about your ego being so huge, you looking feminine, and gay... and that your daddy has a silver spoon so far up your ass, its tickling your homosexual sex glands...

and each one of those things seems to strike a serious nerve with you..  look at you now, your posting so many pics with backstories on why your posting, them, and making posts of "i can kick your ass avirex" hahaha...

..... i guess the most i think about it, i am your fan ; D

you can't backfire at someone.

as for the rest of the message, no f@#!ing clue, why don't you post a photo in this thread dedicated to it, or keep feeding me attention if that's your thing.

feminine and gay, equally awesome as it is backwards and primitive,  tell me all about how you wish you had theses looks baby and how much you hate those damn liberals
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2066 on: April 28, 2014, 09:06 PM »
i dont need to post a pic here, i already have...

im not going to get into a pic battle with you, so we can have a community of 95% men judge us lol...

and im secure enough in my sexuality to say, your a handsome man, there is no doubt.. its not like your an ugly person, i just think your a gay looking person.. and for some reason that is really offending you...   did we find ropa's soft spot, or what?

Offline ANO

« Reply #2067 on: April 28, 2014, 09:09 PM »
i dont need to post a pic here, i already have...

im not going to get into a pic battle with you, so we can have a community of 95% men judge us lol...

and im secure enough in my sexuality to say, your a handsome man, there is no doubt.. its not like your an ugly person, i just think your a gay looking person.. and for some reason that is really offending you...   did we find ropa's soft spot, or what?

someone calls this "Latent homosexuality"

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: April 28, 2014, 09:20 PM »

Pic battle?

I'm only saying it's funny you're trying to make it sounds as if anything said here affects me...

Don't you see the difference between you and me bro?

I'll open a folder, open myself to a bunch of strangers and post a bunch of pictures where I don't even look good because that's how much I care.

You, on the other hand, how long will we have to wait until you take that perfect shot with a 2001 nokia att 200x100 resolution were we can barely see your face that's good enough to be posted here and avoid being ridiculed?

10 years?

And you talk insecurity?

If you want to talk about insecurity I'll coach you all about getting over it, but you don't have that kind of money to pay my cache, so in these shorts bursts that I'm here living this place up make sure you don't ruin your reputation too much by trying to come on top of me.

You cannot do such thing with words, so better get them pics going show us how good you'd look beating me up. Or just continue following me around while I post cool pics and you talk about homosexuals. Get it all out.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #2069 on: April 28, 2014, 09:31 PM »
Buhauhauhauha

UAHUHAUH

AUHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUAH