Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:34 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301298 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #2205 on: September 13, 2014, 12:43 AM »
I have nothing to compare it to though lol.

Besides, I like my face more than my body, and when I finally reach the shape I wanna be, I won't be showing off with it, doing it to feel good more than look good :D

Offline ANO

« Reply #2206 on: September 13, 2014, 07:13 AM »
you've lost some fish n' chips cadavers but also a bit of your brown fur; the receding hairline is spreading on your wonderful head.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2207 on: September 13, 2014, 08:01 AM »
you've lost some fish n' chips cadavers but also a bit of your brown fur; the receding hairline is spreading on your wonderful head.

What lol? This sounds like some sort of igloo people proverb...

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2208 on: September 22, 2014, 03:01 PM »
sup guys.  Toxy Woxy here. i got a random msg in email from this site and forgot all about it here so thought i would post a few pics.  New ink by a friend of mine in Cancun Mexico,
i got some djing oppertunies here.  moving here in 3months and going to be playn n Cancun and Playas Del Carmin soooo Spring Break anyone? haha if your around look me up.  DJ-NAK4MA.  VIP all day for my wermy m8s ^.^
a pic of me Djing at a 5star resort i was staying at and just recently got back
and some baby turtles i set free xD

great times hope all is well werm0rz.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2209 on: September 22, 2014, 03:20 PM »
eyyy toxico good to hear from u m8, btw, is that sig from Ip Man? =P I love that movie

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2210 on: September 24, 2014, 08:05 PM »
hey husky how goes it. good to hear your still alive hah
and yes its Ip-Man the greatest martial artist who ever lived xD donnie yen  is making a new movie i hear.

btw heres one of my psytrance gatherings xD (which is the musix of the Aliens) no human produced this music first.. 

i have been to outer space and back and to other dimensions(similar to doctor who)
there is no one true god and there is no heaven or hell
you can find all this in exactly or similar gatherings. BUT you have to go in with an open mind.. 
trust me, i was skeptical at first and wow.. great positive enlightenments xD  made me into such a better person as well.

here is my fb page i just set up.  https://www.facebook.com/djnak4ma
and you can see the videos.  heres a direct link https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=352361628262893&set=vb.352333854932337&type=2&theater

hit me up if anyone is in Cancun Mexico ill make sure you have an out of this world experience ^.^

Ebola is coming as well.  Human depopulation is among us. only the strong and smartest survive. https://www.google.com.gt/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stopthecrime.net%2Fdocs%2Fnasa-thefutureof-war.pdf&ei=1CYjVOPKDpeUgwSczYCwDQ&usg=AFQjCNHVtp0lq3sR6P4KT9xWWIO7MURWRA&sig2=K3L9b7KX1eohDCGOgm3z2Q&bvm=bv.76180860,d.eXY   <- nasa document to prove it

good luck and take care homies yall know who you are xD

l7cx1Cl aka ToxiC aka nToxiCated aka Toxy aka xlMPlx aka MastaPimp aka Alien REPRESENT clans like DwI, NBR, LoR, wP, bR, x2x, BfW, sL... ugh so many awesome clans back in the day, cant think of em all.
anyhow thanks for the great time wormers. live is great and shall all meet up one day and party like rockstars ^.^

hasta luego amigos
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:15 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: September 24, 2014, 08:30 PM »
hopefully, when whoever is taking full care of you dies, you'll be forced outisde the bubble you live in

i have been to outer space and back and to other dimensions

hay guys I don't know why those guys at NASA are spending billions to just barely get to the milkyway when you can get to space and other dimensions by eaitng these 10 dollar seeds I got from a friend of mine. Those NASA guys must be stupid

oh hay guys here is an article of NASA proving a bunch of shit I believe in

I made this post this big so we can fit all your lack of perspective inside
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:37 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #2212 on: September 24, 2014, 11:25 PM »
hehehe good job and have fun with ur trips man, i ate a couple of stickers so far, but in future ayahuasca i hope and mb some mexican mushrooms.

ropa go back to ur cage...

Offline Chelsea

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:56 PM by Chelsea »

Offline avirex

« Reply #2214 on: October 11, 2014, 11:02 PM »
i remember when you told us all that you were packing on the pounds to keep the ladies away komo..

have you decided you want the ladies back in your life? :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2215 on: October 12, 2014, 03:33 AM »
Nah, I hurt my back and was off work for a month and being fat wasn't f@#!ing helping :D

And I just, wanna be fit so I can do fun stuff lol.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2216 on: October 12, 2014, 07:18 AM »
Chelsea do you have right to upload someone's photos??  :'(
I would not risk with chuvash.. btw

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2217 on: October 12, 2014, 07:35 AM »
Yah, Chuvash looks like Polish James Bond or something, he'll kill you.

Offline theredi

« Reply #2218 on: October 12, 2014, 09:36 AM »
Ramone tough mofo :D where are the haters talkin hes gangsta?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2219 on: October 12, 2014, 09:54 AM »
BoolC reminds me of Jack Nicolson in the shining: