Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:33 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301396 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #855 on: September 15, 2011, 03:35 PM »
You met f@#!ing Mark Wahlberg !!!!!! f@#! man !!! I love that guy he's a proper legend, nice one shady xD

Offline philie

« Reply #856 on: September 15, 2011, 04:25 PM »
f@#! mark wahlberg, look at those girls!!

jk :D

awesome pics!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #857 on: September 15, 2011, 04:45 PM »
f@#! mark wahlberg, look at those girls!!

jk :D

awesome pics!

Nah, those girls are ugly to me, I don't like common oversized breast plastic face girls like that

« Reply #858 on: September 15, 2011, 07:29 PM »
I wasn't into them either...  There was one cute one, who added me to FB, though I cannot remember her name... I've been trying to find her but too many FB friends... FML.

Met everyone last night... Ricky Gervais, entire Sopranos cast, Boardwalk Empire Cast [Though I always see them...], Hung Cast, dozens upon dozens of others as well.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #859 on: September 15, 2011, 08:38 PM »
Marky Mark? U guys really go nuts for that guy?! Pffft...
How did he build his career back on the 90's? He represented himself as a singer, but instead of showing his talent in singing/playing he showed off his body... That's just a fraud imo... Anyone can put the clothes off in a room full of ppl and get the attention... It's the same thing as avirex here on TUS..
I'd show Marky Mark a middle finger if I'd seen him on street..
Sry shadymilkman, nothing personal, just my opinion about that guy.. ;x

« Reply #860 on: September 15, 2011, 10:59 PM »
Why apologize to me?

I wasn't a huge fan of him myself, but I have total respect for the guy as a business man.  Everything he touches turns to gold at this point...  He has made some good decisions in his once-f@#!ed-up-life.  I also love the movie Basketball Diaries, which he was in.

It was my first time ever meeting him and even though me and him only spoke for less than 10 minutes last night, it was a pleasure.

Offline avirex

« Reply #861 on: September 16, 2011, 02:01 AM »
whew, i always thought you bullshitted when you say you met celebrities shady, but i guess you are telling the truth.. thats pretty cool man nice pics.

and ramone, are you flirting with me?

Anyone can put the clothes off in a room full of ppl and get the attention... It's the same thing as avirex here on TUS..

think my body is nice? you should see my co... oh wait, i cant say that on tus...  specially not towards you ramone, you will wine and cry to monkey island again....

but yah, as i was saying shady.. really cool pics!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #862 on: September 16, 2011, 07:14 AM »
I think the whole, ridiculously cheesy rap star/heartthrob then turned hugely successful serious actor is hilarious and legendary, but that's just me, he is one of my favourite actors, I love the way he delivers lines, he's one of the few actors in this "you gotta be beautiful to get big parts" world who I find believable, plus I just really like his voice/accent.

Tbh it's more impressive to me the "legends" you met than some common bimbos mate, like when I seen that picture of JayX with "The Ultimate Warrior" I thought that was epic xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #863 on: September 16, 2011, 09:00 AM »
I think you are wrong Ramone. There are tons of people with nice bodies that can't go anywhere far. There are tons of people with many talents that can't lift themselves either.
I didn't even know him as singer but only actor till I read your post. I'm not a fan of his, but I respect him for what he has become and I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a body that got him there.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #864 on: September 16, 2011, 09:04 AM »
I wasn't into them either...  There was one cute one, who added me to FB, though I cannot remember her name... I've been trying to find her but too many FB friends... FML.

Met everyone last night... Ricky Gervais, entire Sopranos cast, Boardwalk Empire Cast [Though I always see them...], Hung Cast, dozens upon dozens of others as well.

account-edit friends-friends added recently.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #865 on: September 16, 2011, 01:12 PM »
whew, i always thought you bullshitted when you say you met celebrities shady, but i guess you are telling the truth.. thats pretty cool man nice pics.

Thanks dude.  Being in NYC, it's somewhat expected that you run into them often.  This was a different occasion though where we ate dinner together, had drinks, etc.  Fun time all together.  Only complaint is that it was hot as balls, especially when you're in a suit/tie.

account-edit friends-friends added recently.

Tried to do that already... that setting isn't on my facebook anymore since the update.  Cant search my recently added.  I'm just going to have to scroll through everyone I suppose...

Edit:  There was one person at the event that I was dying to meet and really wanted a picture with, but he had left before I had the opportunity to speak with him... Martin Scorsese :(

Offline JayX

« Reply #866 on: September 16, 2011, 01:23 PM »
I think the whole, ridiculously cheesy rap star/heartthrob then turned hugely successful serious actor is hilarious and legendary

Haha yeah, Will Smith being a huge example of that!

I always kinda liked him though, never really liked his music to buy etc but for some reason if it was on I would be happy to listen to it.

In regards to other comments about body etc though. It's not about that at all It's all about charisma! Being able to captivate an audience, having people hanging on every word you say! That doesn't come from hours in the gym, no matter how much you train.

Just looking at a name Shady mentioned earlier Ricky Gervais.. does he have a great body? of course not, but he is a huge star regardless.

Some women on the other hand have jobs because of bodies (not model jobs I mean actors etc) but I think they do lets say "a little more" than just fill in a job application form if you know what I mean.  :D

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #867 on: September 16, 2011, 01:34 PM »
I think the whole, ridiculously cheesy rap star/heartthrob then turned hugely successful serious actor is hilarious and legendary

Haha yeah, Will Smith being a huge example of that!

I always kinda liked him though, never really liked his music to buy etc but for some reason if it was on I would be happy to listen to it.

In regards to other comments about body etc though. It's not about that at all It's all about charisma! Being able to captivate an audience, having people hanging on every word you say! That doesn't come from hours in the gym, no matter how much you train.

Just looking at a name Shady mentioned earlier Ricky Gervais.. does he have a great body? of course not, but he is a huge star regardless.

Some women on the other hand have jobs because of bodies (not model jobs I mean actors etc) but I think they do lets say "a little more" than just fill in a job application form if you know what I mean.  :D

Holy batshit Batman! You're right! haha, from experience I know that 90% of all the successful people in the "looking-good-business" (from cinema, tv to the runway) have had to screw their way to fame and opportunity.. Friend of mine is a male model and he was asked to be screwed to get a big contract...yeh... its the natural order of things, if you wanna get insanely rich (even if only for the standards of your country) you must be willing to do anything I guess.

Worst (?) thing is that it makes sense to me at least :/

Offline avirex

« Reply #868 on: September 16, 2011, 01:46 PM »
pfff, who cares though... good for them i say!!

shit, i would let komo f@#! me for a shot at the lifestyle of the rich and famous ;D

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #869 on: September 16, 2011, 01:58 PM »
pfff, who cares though... good for them i say!!

shit, i would let komo f@#! me for a shot at the lifestyle of the rich and famous ;D

of course, people who go to extremes and succeed have nothing to apologise for in my book.

is it me or is "komo" really close to "homo"?...or "comet"....a homosexual comet..hmm, bad alchohol :p