Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:30 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301343 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #915 on: October 30, 2011, 04:05 AM »
LOL, angus is actually smashings zippos face with his pizzahands on that all-wormers-pic xD I didn`t see that picture until now, damn gj.. Anyway, can someone hot upload a picture of themselves?

Offline DENnis

« Reply #916 on: October 30, 2011, 04:12 AM »
LOOOOL GJ!

Offline nino

« Reply #917 on: October 30, 2011, 04:15 AM »
lmfao crazy i just saw it now too!!! f@#!ing nice and funny, ye angus the pizza owned xDDDDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ray

« Reply #918 on: October 30, 2011, 07:25 AM »
Who made this? I only just see it quoted. :D My face on the top left corner... ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #919 on: November 01, 2011, 06:26 PM »
Angus made it :D

Today I participated in a 10km race (running), and I finished 6th place out of 7 with the time 47 minutes and 41 secs. I`m really happy that I managed to complete the race and also beated one of them, as I`m sooooo out of shape ;P

Here`s a low quality picture of me and the other guys before the race (I`m third guy from the left):

« Reply #920 on: November 01, 2011, 06:59 PM »
kot som faen! gongraz!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #921 on: November 01, 2011, 07:00 PM »
Angus made it :D

Today I participated in a 10km race (running), and I finished 6th place out of 7 with the time 47 minutes and 41 secs. I`m really happy that I managed to complete the race and also beated one of them, as I`m sooooo out of shape ;P

Here`s a low quality picture of me and the other guys before the race (I`m third guy from the left):

and the award for best hot pants goes to.... ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #922 on: November 01, 2011, 07:23 PM »
Maybe to the guy who wore tights there? :P Anyway, you Americans are SO close minded when it comes to clothes.. It`s only long border shorts for the guys that counts, how damn boring style in my opinion ;P It`s not like this in Europe...

« Reply #923 on: November 01, 2011, 07:40 PM »
in finland most of guys uses dämn horrible clothes rofl
they put jeans in the socks, bottle of gel to the hairs, cut eye browns, dämn tigh horrible coloured t-shirts, the most ugly ear rings etc rofl
there r couple of shops which sells that stuff and everyone uses it
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Crazy

« Reply #924 on: November 01, 2011, 07:52 PM »
I agree jeans in socks is pretty bad lol, it was popular in Norway for a while but mostly kids do it now..But nipping eyebrowns and ear rings? Never considering any of it. About gel, I don`t like it very much, I`d rather use wax but not one box ^^

Offline lalo

« Reply #925 on: November 01, 2011, 08:10 PM »

47,41' is not that bad. I've been in lots of races and that time is the average for men who run at least twice a week.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #926 on: November 02, 2011, 08:33 AM »
That guy with the very short shorts, where the hell is his legs?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #927 on: November 02, 2011, 09:31 AM »
First of all they`re not very short lol, secondly thats me Komo. Picture is a bit f@#!ed up, but yeah I`m quite thin. Guess it wouldn`t hurt if I gained a couple of extra pounds, just like it wouldn`t hurt if you lost a few pounds from your belly, Dave :P
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:41 AM by Crazy »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #928 on: November 02, 2011, 10:23 AM »
First of all they`re not very short lol, secondly thats me Komo. Picture is a bit f@#!ed up, but yeah I`m quite thin. Guess it wouldn`t hurt if I gained a couple of extra pounds, just like it wouldn`t hurt if you lost a few pounds from your belly, Dave :P

Lol, I know this is going to bore the hell out of some people but this is an interesting subject to me, I hated being thin, I deliberately put on weight over last 3-4 years for many reasons, first off, I know this sounds ridicilous, but I hated being "very good looking" just because of my body, and I really really hated attracting the type of girls that are only interested in how good someone looks, I hate one night stands, and I hate false attraction derived from looks, and I hate the general concept the world seems to have, especially here in UK that everyone has to look like a model to be successful, i'll leave that reason at that unless you wanna know more which I doubt lol.

But also I hate being cold, and having a bit more fat keeps me warm in the winter than being thinner, I know this sounds crazy to some but in my part of Scotland it is really cold in the winter, at least for me.

I love food lol, seriously, in my opinion it's one of lifes greatest luxuries, especially in our day and age, I don't see the need to go on silly diets and punish myself when I am going to die anyway, i'd rather live a satisfying shorter life than a less satisfying longer life. *EDIT* - But of course if I have kids someday I might re-consider for the benefit of a longer life in that circumstance.

I have fat but i'm strong too, I used to do alot of bodybuilding and worked on building sites back when I was a vain posing prick and had the 6-pack n everything,  I work very hard and I am fit and healthy, especially having quit cigs/alcohol for last 9 months or so, lol I can do DDR on expert for 3-4 hours non-stop, imo that's pretty good xD

So it ain't like I am a fat useless jobless redneck/gypsy with a chin so greasy hair won't grow there, unlike most fat people, I am a bit big through choice and I take care, unlike them.

But anyway Crazy lol, I just thought cuz the camera was blurry that it cut off some of the picture, it happens sometimes, cuz if you look between 2nd and 3rd from right side between their feet, there is bigger gap than most of picture and what looks like the shoe of another person been cut out the pic lol.

Anyway so to answer your question, it would hurt for me to lose weight lol, it's hard for me to stay like this cuz I work like a motherf@#!er at my job and I burn off so many calories, if I lose weight I ain't gonna get depressed lol but i'd rather stay like I am :)

« Reply #929 on: November 02, 2011, 10:48 AM »
Sorry, but I can't resist :-[

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win