Forums
May 07, 2024, 06:24 AM

Author Topic: Music Video thread  (Read 121125 times)

Offline Hurz

Re: Music Video thread
« Reply #1035 on: December 26, 2015, 03:31 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Offline Hurz

« Reply #1036 on: December 26, 2015, 03:40 AM »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #1037 on: January 12, 2016, 09:15 PM »

This man is a f@#!ing legend...  :'(

Offline Sensei

« Reply #1038 on: January 12, 2016, 09:23 PM »
Sbaffo reminded me of one great artist, also from 30's..

Many of you guys heard Black Betty by Ram Jam.. or Cotton fields by Creedence.

But Lead Belly was actually the guy who sang original versions.. More than 80 yrs ago:

[/youtube]

Offline ANO

« Reply #1039 on: January 12, 2016, 10:05 PM »
you did discover that water boils at 100 degrees, noobas.

that guy was covered by everyone, even Nirvana did that:

Offline Sensei

« Reply #1040 on: January 12, 2016, 10:10 PM »
Posted that cause I'm sure 80% of TUS never heard for that guy.

Your post, again, is meaningless. Gj boy ;)

Offline ANO

« Reply #1041 on: January 12, 2016, 10:17 PM »
don't think so... you wanted to show that you have culture, more than 80% of TUS (presumptuous) but you were missing nirvana, you are not even sufficient... go to study on your google thing uahuahua

Offline Sensei

« Reply #1042 on: January 12, 2016, 10:23 PM »
don't think so... you wanted to show that you have culture, more than 80% of TUS (presumptuous) but you were missing nirvana, you are not even sufficient... go to study on your google thing uahuahua

I actually posted wikipedia link where it says all of his original stuff, and just putted 2 as an example. Then you opened that link and posted "nirvana's" song..

Now you're talking about me lacking in music knowledge and trying to prove something...?

Dude, you're off again.. I hope fos boys are coming to rescue, cause you can't handle anything on your own haha ;)

Offline ANO

« Reply #1043 on: January 12, 2016, 10:38 PM »

I actually posted wikipedia link where it says all of his original stuff, and just putted 2 as an example. Then you opened that link and posted "nirvana's" song..

Now you're talking about me lacking in music knowledge and trying to prove something...?

Dude, you're off again.. I hope fos boys are coming to rescue, cause you can't handle anything on your own haha ;)

auhuahauh really, this is how you defend yourself? how poor, boy...
if you want to prove that you know more than the 80% of TUS people, just be more accurate in your posts, and go to google better next time... (if being kicked out from FoS still hurt you so much, and I think it does as you mention FoS in all of yr posts, try to understand baby, we are a pussy too sophisticated for you).

Offline Sensei

« Reply #1044 on: January 12, 2016, 10:49 PM »
I never said that I know more then any of guys here. Discovered leadbelly by accident 2-3 yrs ago, while listening some blues on youtube. And yeah, 80% is valuable percentage, cause before and after that "accident" i never heard or read that anyone mentioned this guy. On internet, or real life.

You, on the other hand, are just trying to have your "payback time" (don't know for what) cause clearly that butthurting still holds on from yesterday (don't know why). But let's get realistic here, your IQ is equivalent to my room temperature.. and i'm freezing atm.

So, in the future, just be quiet, and let someone else do the speaking for you. It worked fine all these years, right? :)

Take care.

Offline ANO

« Reply #1045 on: January 12, 2016, 10:54 PM »
But let's get realistic here, your IQ is equivalent to my room temperature.. and i'm freezing atm.
So, in the future, just be quiet, and let someone else do the speaking for you. It worked fine all these years, right? :)
Take care.

ohhhh Sensei auuaha you were licking my ass until yesterday and now you act like a badass cause you are hurt and kicked by your dreamy community... we all know that yr mom pay the bills ;)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #1046 on: January 12, 2016, 10:59 PM »
lol :) explaining you what's kodi and how to install it means licking your ass?

I was trying to be friendly, like i'm around everyone else here. But when ppl are acting like idiots, i love to say that to them too.

Offline ANO

« Reply #1047 on: January 12, 2016, 11:04 PM »
see?! you are just a kid, presumptuous and prig auhauha gn gn gn I am bigger than you! I am smarter than you, I am more beautiful than you ahuahauha my shoes are nicer!  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P auhuhauh

Offline Sensei

« Reply #1048 on: January 12, 2016, 11:07 PM »
I am more beautiful
Can't agree there. I'm a f@#!ing candy. Gn.

Offline ANO