Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:54 PM

Author Topic: New Aim-Bot cheat testing.  (Read 3135 times)

Offline avirex

Re: New Aim-Bot cheat testing.
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 02:36 AM »
Who think like you and laugh like you? Most of the retarded brazilians... Thats who

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 02:59 AM »
Who think like you and laugh like you? Most of the retarded brazilians... Thats who

who are u ? i don't know what are u doing here if u stink in bng
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2012, 04:47 AM »

who are u ? i don't know what are u doing here if u stink in bng

His job, spamming everywhere with his shit, hating and trolling fail, and when we post something we are "kid" but when he comes with this trash zillian talk is smart, seriously go f@#!ing eat bacon or something.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:39 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34 AM »
I love this topic XD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2012, 07:58 AM »
Actually, I am starting to like avi and Shy more and more, well yeah, avi's a bit of a troll, but who isn't, seriously? At least avi is funny, at least he doesn't come up with obvious lies about people in a serious way trying to ruin their reputation, avi picks on things I actually do, he's witty and insults me like you would people at your work or your friends, ripping the pish out them, taking the mick, humiliating them but all in good nature.

ShyGuy I feel is similar to me, when he feels he is right about something he gets to the point and explains every detail about that subject, but alot people see a huge wall of text and automatically can't be bothered putting the effort into defending their opinions, he's one of the few people I wish would post more...

People who try and answer 3-4 paragraphs of intelligent conversation with "NO ONE CARES" or 1 line of bullshit, or change the subject, or posts a funny picture either knows they are wrong but don't like the person they are arguing with so they try to "humiliate" them, or they don't care about the subject and just want to troll, or they are possibly right but they are too lazy/dumb to actually put words together to try and change the other persons opinion or at least come to a calm agreement.

If someone really doesn't care about something, they would immediately forget about it and not even get involved, in any way whatsoever, if you reply to anything with "I don't care" then you obviously care about it enough to show that person that you think they are talking bullshit, and you obviously care about trying to make other people notice you, which in a way is selfish and a bit narcissistic, it'll be fun to see who is going to reply with "no one cares" 1st :)

roperz, I am happy for you and your quaint little bum chum thinking and laughing together in the orchard, good for you guys, well done.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 08:28 AM »
Hm,what to say...Well,Like always not funny Impossible`s jokes destroy all...He will win award " The most unfunest jokes on TUS ". Ah,stop,there isn't this award...So,He will win "The most annoying wormer" for sure. Lets vote for it ppl.

Offline philie

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 08:40 AM »
He will win award " The most unfunest jokes on TUS ". Ah,stop,there isn't this award...

really?  ::) ::)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 09:33 AM »
"......... seriously go f@#!ing eat bacon or something."

hauhauahuahuahauhaua, i love forum fights ;D

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 11:48 AM »
Lol kaleu, I don't have that much more posts then you when you take into account I'm a big part of a major clan In the league, and also the number 1 wa community

not to mention I know how to speak english..  You have just had 1800 post of failure to communicate lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 11:50 AM »
not to mention I know how to speak english..  You have just had 1800 post of failure to communicate lol

gg lol.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 04:12 PM »
Lol kaleu, I don't have that much more posts then you when you take into account I'm a big part of a major clan In the league, and also the number 1 wa community

not to mention I know how to speak english..  You have just had 1800 post of failure to communicate lol

its better than 2600 post with perfect english talking shits lol
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 04:22 PM »

is your obligation to speak english!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:25 PM by Scorpus »

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 04:23 PM »
rofl at kaleu pointing finger at someone about spamming haha
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 04:44 PM »
Actually, I am starting to like avi and Shy more and more, well yeah, avi's a bit of a troll, but who isn't, seriously? At least avi is funny, at least he doesn't come up with obvious lies about people in a serious way trying to ruin their reputation,

Now he is talking shits about me lol and i have never talked with him lol

avi picks on things I actually do, he's witty and insults me like you would people at your work or your friends, ripping the pish out them, taking the mick, humiliating them but all in good nature.

I have never insult u so i hope u're referring to Kaleu .... i don't know what is ur point with this first ''bible''

ShyGuy I feel is similar to me, when he feels he is right about something he gets to the point and explains every detail about that subject, but alot people see a huge wall of text and automatically can't be bothered putting the effort into defending their opinions, he's one of the few people I wish would post more...

I explained my point, i dont know if u want change ur ''faster re-aim'' for a decent re-aim, its not my problem, neither i don't need a ''huge wall of text'' to say my point, im concise and u should also be, maybe more people would read your comments....

or change the subject, or posts a funny picture either knows they are wrong but don't like the person they are arguing with so they try to "humiliate" them

lol....

or they don't care about the subject and just want to troll, or they are possibly right but they are too lazy/dumb to actually put words together to try and change the other persons opinion or at least come to a calm agreement.

Man, i never want change ur opinion or any opinion, i don't know what u try when u discuss, i tell u, when i discuss i don't try to change ur opinion i just try clarify my point and i never say things like this... trying to humiliate

don't feel bad for being too slow to notice, it's normal for people like you to be completely dumb, and bad at BnG, don't cry now

so stop wanting be the victim here lol

If someone really doesn't care about something, they would immediately forget about it and not even get involved, in any way whatsoever, if you reply to anything with "I don't care" then you obviously care about it enough to show that person that you think they are talking bullshit, and you obviously care about trying to make other people notice you, which in a way is selfish and a bit narcissistic, it'll be fun to see who is going to reply with "no one cares" 1st

more shits .... i don't do that

roperz, I am happy for you and your quaint little bum chum thinking and laughing together in the orchard, good for you guys, well done.

Ty, its funny see as u try be the victim here ...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:47 PM by AlbtrauM »

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 04:57 PM »
why so serious?  ;D
go eat some becon bitch
So,He will win "The most annoying wormer"
have no chance to beat you on such award xDd
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:59 PM by Impossible »