Forums
May 16, 2024, 01:39 AM

Author Topic: New Aim-Bot cheat testing.  (Read 3137 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: New Aim-Bot cheat testing.
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 07:47 AM »
Well if this is a League game should it be voided? Didn't re-aim properly

lol u should ckeck ur ''re-aim'',,,, is worse than impo's re-aim, this comment merits an ............

Actually, it's just because I re-aim faster than anyone else, don't feel bad for being too slow to notice, it's normal for people like you to be completely dumb, and bad at BnG, don't cry now :)

Offline philie

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 09:53 AM »
lol

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59 AM »
So is this going to be the next topic that's going to be locked? Just wondering which direction you guys want this thread to go.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 12:18 PM »
So is this going to be the next topic that's going to be locked? Just wondering which direction you guys want this thread to go.

Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 04:20 PM »
I like the new komo... huahuahua

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 06:57 PM »
New komo?  ???

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 07:15 PM »
Well if this is a League game should it be voided? Didn't re-aim properly

lol u should ckeck ur ''re-aim'',,,, is worse than impo's re-aim, this comment merits an ............

Actually, it's just because I re-aim faster than anyone else, don't feel bad for being too slow to notice, it's normal for people like you to be completely dumb, and bad at BnG, don't cry now :)

Lol, Re-aim faster???? wtf @ excuse, really man, i laughed when i read it, really u should check ur re-aim and check MY or K1nG re-aim, few players make a decent re-aim, i said this because EVERYONE (include u) does one tap up, one tap down ... and u calling that '' faster re-aim '' ?? .... pfff this isn't hyst man, take ur time to do a good re-aim, u have 15s ;)

the objective is to lose ''our'' aim and make a ''new shot'', assume that is the grace of this game, although many players plan their ''tricks'' to repeat shot like put a finger/paper/pencil/something i dont know on the screen of their monitor and make '' faster re-aim'' like u, while I/some players try to play as it should be ....

I will not cry, im bad bng player but i like this scheme and i like do a re-aim fair, i don't care if my shot will not the same or similar, i like just looking at my aim and attack.... i don't know what is worse, if play with aimbot or make a gay re-aim, well is my opinion ....

PD: sorry my english but i need to try practice without use some translate
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 07:21 PM »
LOL guys try to fight or whatever xD
who cares about re-aim, its just pressing keys on the computer game, since when it come as the reason to complain, when you even dont playing, cmon dont you getting why I posted this on Off Topic forum   ;D

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 07:26 PM »
LOL guys try to fight or whatever xD
who cares about re-aim, its just pressing keys on the computer game, since when it come as the reason to complain, when you even dont playing, cmon dont you getting why I posted this on Off Topic forum   ;D

He wants fight, i want clarify my point because he likes criticize but he doesn't like be criticized
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:29 PM by AlbtrauM »
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?

Offline darKz

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 07:33 PM »
I honestly gotta say Roperz has a point. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 07:43 PM »
Of course he has a point  hes just not sure what it is yet.. Once his brain catches up with his typing, I'm sure e will hear from him again ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 08:13 PM »
The only way I can explain this, is by using notches as defination, since you are making such a big deal about it

Roperz, I do not only move my aim by 1-2 pixels, the least I ever re-aim by is around 10 notches, if my angle is less than that i'll start aiming opposite direction, if it's more then I just reset to straight up angle, the reason why it doesn't look like I move it, is because sometimes I put my thumb over the aim, and then quickly tap up/down to reset and put aim back, I have done this so much I generally do it faster than anyone.

I admit, I don't usually do the 45 degree angle thing everytime, because no one else does either, and that's just TuS rules, the 1st re-aiming rule I know of for Leagues was in FB and that rule said just aim straight up to reset, and what I got used to, it's a habit, I do 99% of the time reset my aim so it points straight up the other 1% I aim off in the opposite direction 1st, but the main point is I always reset my aim either straight up or in the other direction 45 degrees.

You act like I literally move 1/2 notches and then back, alot of people are constantly making up bullshit stories about me on these forums and I would appreciate if you wouldn't lie about me (in serious way like this) again please.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 08:49 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 09:08 PM »
If there are no ghosts in that room then point made kaleu XD

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 01:28 AM »
Damn,,, i wanted comment this and put funnys pics about this ,,,

I put my thumb over the aim, and then quickly tap up/down to reset and put aim back, I have done this so much I generally do it faster than anyone.

this....

I don't usually do the 45 degree angle thing everytime, because no one else does either,

and of course here

You act like I literally move 1/2 notches and then back, alot of people are constantly making up bullshit stories about me on these forums and I would appreciate if you wouldn't lie about me (in serious way like this) again please.

but K1nG doesn't want support my noble cause knowing who really think like me and laugh like me ....