Forums
May 17, 2024, 05:47 PM

Author Topic: New Music Video By Me  (Read 1975 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: New Music Video By Me
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 04:50 AM »
Wow, I honestly thought avi was being a bit harsh at 1st, then I seen the video, and your 2 friends DO actually ruin it, you would be MUCH better solo mate, sorry for your mates, I mean no offence to them, they just suck and have no rythem or sense of what is cool.

Can I ask, are me and avi the only person who thinks twistahs 2 friends look so cheesy and lame? They just don't know how to look thuggish...

In my opinion the vocals are too loud for the song, I must admit it's harder trying to mix vocals over an entire beat that's already made, than actually doing it in the mixdown of a song in a DAW, it's harder to isolate the frequencies, but it is possible. I couldn't listen to the song properly because the vocals were so ridiculously louder than the music I had to turn it down, and then I could barely hear the music, but I couldn't turn it up or then the vocals would be too loud...

Is this the final edit of this song? It has great potential and I feel you could do it better mate, honestly...

Edit:

I tried listening to it again, without watching it, felt alot better lol, but the vocals are still too loud in my opinion.

But the quality of the vocals is very very nice, what did you do different this time? And I really like the instrumental, very nice xD

If you happen to put together another version of this song where the vocals are on par with the music i'd love to hear it again so I can turn it loud cuz I really like that beat...

Offline philie

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 10:09 AM »
i dont think the vocals are too loud, but komo and avi are right about the 2 other guys  :P
overall its the best i've heard from you.
faxe ftw lol

Offline twistah

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 10:43 AM »
ye, faxe beer owns, philly XD

komo, you're right about the vocals. my mate said himself that the vocals are too loud. i could ask the guy that mixed it for me to lower it a bit. he did that once actually, but i find that's too much. lets see if he hits the middle of booth versions.

what i did different.. well, the recording wasn't overdriven this time and i paid 20€ for that mix. ;D

the beat made DeeLah's friend and that was his pick. the guy that picks first an intrumental, that instrumental is going to be used. i would never picked such beat tbh. i need harder/darker stuff for my taste

Offline twistah

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 06:53 PM »
ye, lost it, hauhau. nvm, next one with my mate is coming out soon. but no video