Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:38 AM

Author Topic: Official Aquarium Thread ;)  (Read 538 times)

Offline avirex

Official Aquarium Thread ;)
« on: May 14, 2015, 05:20 PM »
here it is!! does anyone have an aquarium in their home? i would like to see pics, so i can get ideas on what to put in my tank...

i want idea for both fish, and the aquariums decorations, like what to put on the bottom.. sand, or gravel? the guy i got my tank from said i cant put sand in a fresh water tank, why is this? ?? is it true? seems odd... there is sand at fresh water lakes.. i would also like ideas on plants for in the tank... and most importantly the fish.

heres a new pic, i started stripping the paint that was on the back side facing the kitchen area, i guess the previous owner had it painted, because the most likely had it up against a wall, where i have it its viewable from 3 sides, so i dont want the paint...

its a pain in the ass though, that little bit i have done took over an over.. im just using a razor blade.. today though im going to go to home improvement store, and see if i cant get a chemical to get it off easier.. im sure ill still have to use razor and scrape it, but im hoping a chemical will loosen it up.

anyway, everyone post your fishy pics!! :D

Offline Peja

Re: Official Aquarium Thread ;)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 05:32 PM »
f@#! the fishes, i wanna see more pics of you  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline MarianRV

Re: Official Aquarium Thread ;)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 05:44 PM »
f@#! the fishes, i wanna see more pics of you  ;D
Haha :D