Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:52 AM

Author Topic: picture im working on  (Read 1468 times)

Offline avirex

picture im working on
« on: April 15, 2010, 06:04 PM »
its a picture for my godson.. he turns 1 year old in amonth :D  it reads "Zaidyn Daniel Lefebvre"  obviously i did not do the cartoons.. just cropped them and put em in with photoshop, but i hand drew all the lettering.. been scanning and printing alot trying to get it just right.. so far so good..

still got alot of work on it.. gonna put a nice Background, and make the letters pop with some outline, and maybe drips, and other effects.. gonna be nice...

anyone into word art??? i been doing it for years.. just never had a scanner... anyone into it let me know.. would be nice to see others work, and any feedback would be cool :D (hope the attachment works)

Offline nappy

Re: picture im working on
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 06:37 PM »
As for now, letters don't match cartoony pics, imho. Maybe you'll solve this with good colorful outline or something like that, though I still think you could take a bit different style for them.

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 07:06 PM »
well yeah.. the letters right now are just pencil...  im still not done.. its going to be hard to get the letter colors to match well wit the cartoons. but ill figure somthing out..   im doing half by hand, half with adobe photoshop.

Offline nappy

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 08:10 PM »
Looking forward to see digital version then :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 10:53 PM »
update... still not finished though!! so far im very happy with how its coming.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 12:39 AM »
last

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 03:40 PM »
sweet guy avirex, looks cool man, im sure it'll be hanging on his wall for years to come!
worm and learn

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 01:35 AM »
thanx man!!  i went and got it printed on the photo paper today.. looks really nice!! and yeah.. hes only turning 1 lol. but i wanted to design it so he can grow up with it, and its always cool ;) whos cooler then spidey!?

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 11:10 PM »
nice work avi, cant w8 to see it at louvre museum when i visit france...heheheh monstrooooo
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.