Forums > Off Topic

picture im working on

(1/2) > >>

avirex:
its a picture for my godson.. he turns 1 year old in amonth :D  it reads "Zaidyn Daniel Lefebvre"  obviously i did not do the cartoons.. just cropped them and put em in with photoshop, but i hand drew all the lettering.. been scanning and printing alot trying to get it just right.. so far so good..

still got alot of work on it.. gonna put a nice Background, and make the letters pop with some outline, and maybe drips, and other effects.. gonna be nice...

anyone into word art??? i been doing it for years.. just never had a scanner... anyone into it let me know.. would be nice to see others work, and any feedback would be cool :D (hope the attachment works)

nappy:
As for now, letters don't match cartoony pics, imho. Maybe you'll solve this with good colorful outline or something like that, though I still think you could take a bit different style for them.

avirex:
well yeah.. the letters right now are just pencil...  im still not done.. its going to be hard to get the letter colors to match well wit the cartoons. but ill figure somthing out..   im doing half by hand, half with adobe photoshop.

nappy:
Looking forward to see digital version then :)

avirex:
update... still not finished though!! so far im very happy with how its coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version