Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:19 AM

Author Topic: Post Your Pc Setups  (Read 7843 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Post Your Pc Setups
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2014, 11:55 PM »
i guess statik answered that question..

im not in to racing games, never really cared for them, but that would be pretty cool.

i hate the thickness of the frame around the screens though... needs to be narrower.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 05:59 AM »
yea the frame thickness is gay, why not just one big f@#! off size screen ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 11:05 PM »
just got this fish tank recently, seen it on craigslist, and the dimensions fit on the kitchen peninsula so perfectly...

just happens to be right over the computer desk, so thats even better!! put some cool LED lights in there, but do not have any fish yet... have not made it to the pet store, also ill fill it to the top with water obviously... ill post more pics when its fishy!!

Offline nino

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2015, 12:54 AM »
just got this fish tank recently, seen it on craigslist, and the dimensions fit on the kitchen peninsula so perfectly...

just happens to be right over the computer desk, so thats even better!! put some cool LED lights in there, but do not have any fish yet... have not made it to the pet store, also ill fill it to the top with water obviously... ill post more pics when its fishy!!

nice one mate, but thats a pain in the ass to maintain that, takes to much time and stuff, and if u mess with PH of water...fishes dies and stuff.

good lucky ae puto.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2015, 03:42 PM »
well, thats the cool part about the tank being between the computer, and kitchen...

when im on computer, i get a very nice view, and the opposite side, is the kitchen sink... the faucet has one of those extension hoses on it, you know?? so i can just extend the hose right into the tank...   

i just need a small independent hose to siphon the water out, but again.. right into the sink, so no problem... for that reason, should be easy cleaning, and re-filling.

but yea, the pH levels and stuff, this is something i was not familiar with, after i bought the tank and got home, i cleaned it outside with the garden hose, i used dish soap, cleaned it, rinsed it good, and brought it inside to fill it up... then the previous owner called me and says "i forgot to tell you, when you clean it dont use any chemical, not even dish soap!" lol.... so now i have to drain it all, and he said to take it out into the sun, and let the sun evaporate any soup residue that may be left behind... he said even the smallest of soap suds that could be in the tank will kill the fish..

he also says i have to get some kind of chemical thing to put into the tank water, and let that sit for at least a week before putting any fish, or the fish again will die... regular water from the kitchen sink is not ok for fish, the water has to be treated.... so yah, there is a lot of work involved, before, and after i get the fish, but im hoping that being so close to the sink, it wont be as difficult... i still have a lot to learn with the fish tank...

i am not sure what fish i will get yet either... i know salt water fish have much more exotic coloring, and just all around cooler, i have a heating unit for the tank if i did choose to go salt water (i guess the water temp needs to be regulated with salt water fish) but, with salt water there is so much more work, time, and money involved..... where as fresh water aquariums are much more self sufficient, easy maintenance, and less money.... so, i think we will go with fresh water fish, i was possibly thinking turtles... i really like turtles, i think they are pretty damn cool swimming around, thats why  i had not filled the tank all the way up, i believe turtles only need half water, then alot of rocks that are outside of the water for them to sit on... i believe i would need a high powered heating lamp for turtles too though, so they can "sun bath" im not sure... this all stuff i need to look into...

not sure if i can have a mixture of turtles, and fish... or if the turtles will just eat all the fish, but that would be cool too, having a mixture of both, being its a pretty big tank.

you have a fishy tank nino?? or experience with them?? what do you recommend? are salt water tanks extremely difficult to maintain?? or not so bad?? because i would rly love to have salt water, if it was not such a difficult task... it would be really cool to have some small octopus, sea horse, jelly fish, and small shark!!! :D

if you know about fishy tanks, then "school" me... get it?? its a fish pun ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2015, 04:02 PM »
That's a pretty nice fish tank man, but I must ask, why do you use the same filter in your picture as silly little girls use to pose like ducks for pictures? That annoying blurry as hell look...

I don't know much about fish l but I think blowfish are pretty cool, having a turtle would be pretty awesome they do look interesting when they swim.

It would be nice if there were goldfish sized sharks that would be pretty cool to have, and maybe there already is a species that exists but I mean like, taking a hammershark or great white and shrinking it into a little minature version.

You know what though, you've kinda inspired me when I move into my next house I think i'll get an aquarium I was at a friends house recently and took some pictures, I apologize for bad quality I was drunk as f**k:

The 1st 2 images are a blowfish, I was fascinated by this cuz it has a permanent smile on it's face looks like it's smiling at me and I was drunk and found it hilarious, I made a video of that other fish cuz it reminds me of the fish from Finding Nemo with me doing the whale call but it's embarassing so won't be uploading that LOL.

Offline nino

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2015, 04:30 PM »
I never had a salt one, but what i heard from peoples who got, it is very difficult and expensive to maintain, frash water is much easier ae.

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 10:00 AM »
Komo, im not sure what your talking about as far as a filter...

i took those pics from my cell phone, text messaged them to my email, retrieved them from email on the PC, saved to desktop, and posted to TUS.

no filters, no edits...

anyway, never thought of a blowfish, thats a cool idea... thats him in the pic ae?? you didnt get any shots of him fully puffed up???   yeah... see, salt water fish are so much cooler, but yes.. much more money, and i believe you really have to know what your doing... i have a feeling i will be killing the fresh water fish, nevermind salt water haha..

i guess i will start with fresh water, and once im experienced there, i will consider switching to salt water... there is no doubt much cooler things to get in salt water.. the only cool thing i can think of for fresh water is some turtles...  just like komos "fantasy" or however u wanna call it, for a miniature hammer head shark, i would love to have a miniature sea turtle :D

any body else have an aquarium in their home?? id be interested in pics, and ideas.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 10:18 AM »
Well from what he told me they only puff up when they are intimidated or annoyed, which isn't something I think you want to force frequently.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 10:21 AM »
this topic is about pc setup, f@#! u and ur fishes

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 10:53 AM »
oh look, the angry, annoying, agitated kinslayer is here guys!!

let us know when your other personality is back, you can tell us all what kind of fishies you like!! you bi-polar bastard :D

Offline nino

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 11:23 AM »
this topic is about pc setup, f@#! u and ur fishes

Stop being so boring dude, this wont let you go anywhere.... would be cool to slap you face with a shark after that u said lol or even throw a turtle with all speed over ur face!! madafoka!!!  ;D

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2015, 03:40 AM »
oh shit... I used dishwasher cleaner last week when I clean my friends turtle tank ;/ I hope I didnt kill her turtles ;/

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2015, 05:01 PM »
hahahahha... actually, im interested to know the answer.. i think they will be fine tbh..

im not sure, the guy i got the tank from just said to use absolutely no chemicals.. Pizza, can you get pics to show me too, or the turtle aquarium?? maybe i should open a fish tank thread, so Kinslayer can sleep better at night...

follow me to the fish tank thread, i actually have more pics to show anyway ;p