Forums
April 29, 2024, 09:22 AM

Author Topic: Reinstall Win7Home on Laptop  (Read 281 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Reinstall Win7Home on Laptop
« on: May 12, 2012, 06:34 AM »
Don't know where I put the disc... I just wanna put it back to factory settings.

The plan is i'll buy an external soundcard and I can use it for music production when I am at work.

Offline avirex

Re: Reinstall Win7Home on Laptop
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 12:06 PM »
I think you right click on c drive in my computer, and it will give u option to format, I may b wrong.. Im not at pc to test

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Reinstall Win7Home on Laptop
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 12:26 PM »
Depends on the brand of your laptop. If it's say... Sony, search in your OS for "Sony" and see if there's any program called Sony recovery tool or whatever, some of those allow you to fully format and they will install windows for you, but some won't.
So the safest bet is to get a hold of a Windows 7 ISO and burn that into a CD and then fully format your laptop, install Windows and download the drivers.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.