Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:08 PM

Author Topic: Saw Movies  (Read 4407 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Saw Movies
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 05:05 AM »
I never said Jigsaw killed anyone did I?

I meant like, the producers and directors or whatever lol.

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 05:41 AM »
nope u never did say jigsaw killed anyone... i was just pointing out that none of the deaths, were murder....

in a sense, they were suicide, because each individual had a chance to live....

but i forgot... u always have the "what i meant was" post...

so yes, there is more to the story, i would suggest starting from the very first episode, like i plan to do.. im excited, i hope you are too!! see ya in the 3D cinema, buddy!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 06:13 AM »
You actually make a good point there avi lol, nah, you are completely right.

But i'm sure there was a couple of murders weren't there?

But off-topic for a minute, I just finished watching this Steve Austin (yes, Stone Cold lol) film, his part was Jim Rhodes and at the end it said in the credits, Jim Rhodes stunt double (fighting), I was like, wtf? This guys an ex-professional wrestler and can't even do his own fight scenes? Tell me it isn't true lol...

Offline CJ

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 04:14 PM »
Komo, that one was Saw 6, and if he didnt wanna shoot he took a hole in the hand or summat, the woman one was a bit ruthless, hot steam to burn her and getting electrocuted haha perfect torture. Cruel end too where she gets the end and the only way she can end it is by slicing the guy up, funny.

I'm expecting alot from Saw 3D, hopefully they'll be an explanation as to what Jill posted through in the hospital and who it was too, also will Hoffman survive? too many questions remain unanswered, and i think Saw 3D wont be the end.

A few murders were committed, but Agent Strong, Perez's partner from Saw 4 i think was stitched up for them by Hoffman, and without spoling anything im sure Cecil the guy who caused the loss of Jills child, but i bet you didnt know, Amanda sent Cecil there to steal the drugs, so theoeticrally Amanda caused the loss of their child.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 09:21 PM »
in a sense, they were suicide, because each individual had a chance to live....

so if i would point a gun to someone's face and tell him to suck my cock. if he would refuse to suck my cock and i would shoot his brains out, does that mean he committed a suicide?

Offline CJ

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 09:52 PM »
Husk: look at the title of the topic "Saw Movies", basically what i'm trying to say is this:

Its NOT Real, Its a film!
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 10:36 PM »
husk... u pulled the trigger so yes.... u murdered him.. lol...

but ur right, they are basically murder... but because he gave each person the option to live, is it really murder? its like.. kinda inbetween murder and suicide.. its pretty cool :D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 10:59 PM »
He designed the traps that killed them he putted them there to try to live, with two chances live or die...He killed them because they couldnt find the way to live. Living and dying its on the hands of the trap creator and the one that is trapped if the trapped one fails dies coz the creator decide  and designed the trap to kill him if fails so yeah it is a murder imo.

I've seen all saw movies except the 3d one ofc...Im waiting for my local cinema to bring it :D I'm looking forward to see some dirty bloody stuff.

Smoking proud.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 11:23 PM »
This is kinda related to the same subject from the other topic where we were talking about differences between the murder and the "righteous kill"... And what is right or wrong.. What is crime and who is the criminal.. Who's da Judge?

And they all realized that they need a big will to live. they need to respect the life they were given, or they die... however..
"I want to play a game.." as Jigsaw said.. 

Offline Husk

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 12:08 AM »
hahhaha yea its 50/50 XDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 07:57 AM »
IMO so far, (until i've seen the rest of the films)

Jigsaw has just wasted his life lol, such a shame to waste such genius :(

Fun to watch how people die though, i'll watch them all in 1 weekend before I go see the 3D.

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2010, 05:03 PM »
he did not waste his life... like i have said, i have such horrible memory with movies.. but if i remember right...

he had a car accident, and almost died.. so when he was given a second chance at life, he truly understood how important life is, and people show not be being murderers, perverts, drug addicts, rapists, etc... and to each one of those people, he puts them in a near death situation.. if they survive, they will appreciate their precious life, and they will never again do the horrible things they did in the past....

but if they dont have the will to survive, they deserve to die.. JIGSAW FTW!!!!

Offline CJ

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2010, 07:46 PM »
he did not waste his life... like i have said, i have such horrible memory with movies.. but if i remember right...

he had a car accident, and almost died.. so when he was given a second chance at life, he truly understood how important life is, and people show not be being murderers, perverts, drug addicts, rapists, etc... and to each one of those people, he puts them in a near death situation.. if they survive, they will appreciate their precious life, and they will never again do the horrible things they did in the past....

but if they dont have the will to survive, they deserve to die.. JIGSAW FTW!!!!

almost right Avi, i believe he drove over a cliff to commit suicide due to Jill losing the baby which was caused by Cecil & Amanda.

Saw 6: Hoffman will get tested heh  ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2010, 09:38 PM »
I guess you have a point there avi

Offline CJ

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 11:44 PM »
went to see this tonight, good film cos its in 3d, explains a few things from the previous saw films, BUT imho they cant end it there.