Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:27 PM

Author Topic: Saw Movies  (Read 4408 times)

Offline CJ

Saw Movies
« on: October 30, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Saw 3D been released, i will be going to watch it, but what are peoples opinions, watched Saw 5 & 6 last night, and have to say 6 was the best i'd watched thus far, and with the way the guy at the end was killed (not Hoffman) was actually a surprise.

What to expect with Saw 3d? wheres the story going next? who knows....

Opinions please  :-[
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Re: Saw Movies
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 07:47 PM »
The first 2 Saws were the only ones I liked... I actually thought they were really good, and the rest of them sucked... especially the 3rd.. I guessed the ending to that one... I get confused with all of the detective shit, I need to read the plot on wiki after every time I watch one cos  I dunno if I was watching something from the past, something going on at the same time, idk... I plan on seeing the 3D Saw, but I am expecting it to suck ass
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 07:47 PM »
i watched 1,2,3, and 4... i think 4 kind got boring, so i never seen 5 or 6 yet.. i was a big fan of saws original though... i think i do wanna rent 5 and 6 to see those, b4 i see SAW3D...

i think its amazing that saw is putting out a 3D movie, and im very excited to see it, obviously if i dont see it in theaters, i wont have another chance to see it in 3D for a very long time, because although they are selling the 3D tvs, and Dvd players... its so much money.

so ill deff be going soon to watch that shitttt :D

Offline magic

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 08:05 PM »
launched a movie these days like the saw, and the same creators

The Tortured, very niice movie men, i recommend

more details
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1017464/

Offline CJ

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 11:24 PM »
magic, is that gonna be like the hostel movies though? cos i thought hostel took it a step or two too far, didnt seem to enjoy them as much.

Saw 6 was the best imo so far, and like you shy, sometimes i have to do the wiki thing too, certainly had to do it last night anyway heh.

Guess its not just me whos a sadistic bastard liking these films then  :D
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 11:59 PM »
what do u mean by hostel took it too far?? i thought it went plenty far, and could have even gone farther.. i like to see horror films push it to the limit as far as discusting shit...

another good film maybe some may not have seen was one called "torrista"  its about tourists going to brazil, and the locals be friendly with them, and have a dance party, then drug them... when they wake up all their valubles are gone, such as the watches, rings, and other jewelry lol...

then i forget how exactly it happened but some how people got kidnapped, because some famous brazillian doctors was taking usefull organs from the "gringos" haha to use them to heal all the locals... lol.. was really intense.. worth a watch :D...

reminds me of if i ever go to visit nino one day... we will get along great, but then the last night b4 im scheduled to fly home, he will have drugged me, ill wake up strapped legs and feet to a table, and nino about to cut my heart out...

Nino: sorry puto, my slave need new heart.. no slave, no work getting done on the farm!!.. i must take your heart, gg!"  hahahehahehahahehauhauhau

Offline CJ

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 01:07 AM »
what do u mean by hostel took it too far?? i thought it went plenty far, and could have even gone farther.. i like to see horror films push it to the limit as far as discusting shit...

another good film maybe some may not have seen was one called "torrista"  its about tourists going to brazil, and the locals be friendly with them, and have a dance party, then drug them... when they wake up all their valubles are gone, such as the watches, rings, and other jewelry lol...

then i forget how exactly it happened but some how people got kidnapped, because some famous brazillian doctors was taking usefull organs from the "gringos" haha to use them to heal all the locals... lol.. was really intense.. worth a watch :D...

reminds me of if i ever go to visit nino one day... we will get along great, but then the last night b4 im scheduled to fly home, he will have drugged me, ill wake up strapped legs and feet to a table, and nino about to cut my heart out...

Nino: sorry puto, my slave need new heart.. no slave, no work getting done on the farm!!.. i must take your heart, gg!"  hahahehahehahahehauhauhau

Good post Avi, made me laugh at the end, but no i meant where that girl is tied up hanging naked, then the other girl gets in the bath starts slicing her and covered in blood. that bit i didnt really like tbh, whereas saw films give the person a slight chance to live (ok probably the chance of getting a super nana in ur 1st crate on a shoppa) whereas in hostel they just die, although the bit where she rips his n0b off with the tweezers n feeds it the dogs is sick haha.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 03:22 AM »
i watched 1,2,3, and 4... i think 4 kind got boring, so i never seen 5 or 6 yet.. i was a big fan of saws original though... i think i do wanna rent 5 and 6 to see those, b4 i see SAW3D...

Ye, I was bored to death with part 4 too, it's really copy/paste out-of-ideas stuff, but U need to see 5 and 6 really, it's getting back on interesting story..
Btw why do U need to rent movies, can't U just download them from torrents? ;o

Anyway, Saw 1 is on my list of Top20 movies, it's the best one among all 6 imo.. I liked 2 too, 3 was so-so, 4 bullshit, 5 was "back on the horse" , 6 best one after 1, and now I dunno what to expect from 3D.. we'll see.. Gonna watch it in cinema for sure! ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 03:23 AM »
well yah dude.... but thats the plot

people paying money to perform some sick, sedistic acts on people, murdering them in any fashion, or form for either the entertainment.... or even "fetish"...  ill admit that part was twisted.. but it was great.. just added to the movie!! i love when they go over the top

has anyone seen the movie "running scared" 

i have such a bad memory i forget what even lead upto the point of gettin into this house (i need to watch it again it such a good movie) but somehow the woman (i think) got into this house looking for her child (i think) and it turned out to be a friendly little couple.. just ur average happy go lucky couple... they looked prim, and propper, but turned out they were f@#!ing kidnapping children and making them do sexual acts in this little play room, and making them dress up and what not, while they filmed them..... it was SOOOO f@#!ing sick, it made my heart drop to think of the children that actually have suffered from stuff like that in real life (because im sure it has happened in this sick word) 

but my point is... i love when a movie pushes the limit, and shows just exactly the sick twisted shit that goes on in life as sad as it may be... its there..

oh and btw: i love having such a bad memory on movies, cuz when i watch them again (can be only a year later) its like i have never seen the movie lolllll.. like watching it for the first time..i love it... i think ill barrow "running scared" from my boss 2marrow, and watch again with my girly!! cant wait now!

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 03:29 AM »
ahhhh, just read ur post ramone.... and yes, i agree.. Saw 1 was the best.... at the time it came out, i was really big into movie.. i would eve go to a cinema by myself, i did not care.. i just loved watching movies!!

and Saw1 at first was not really an inticipated film.. like... no1 really cared about it, there was not much advertisment about it.. it was just "another horror movie"

but i went and watched it and was just "OMG"

i f@#!ing told everyone i knew they had to see it, it was amazing, sick, twisted, crazy, awesome!! hahahahah.. i had no idea it would turn into the trilogy that it did.. im glad it did tho... cuz i rly love it... its the best horror film/trilogy to date.... IMO it beats freddy Kruger which is the most classic horror of all time (jason sux)

but yeah, ur right.. i will download it.. forgot about DL tbh...

and its great, my gf cable just got shot off hahaha.. so all we have to do is f@#! eachother when im there... such a pitty!! but now  i can dl saw movies onto my laptop and we can watch themm

ill be honest... it will be hours and hours worth of watching movies... but if we watch 1 per night it wont be bad... but i wanna watch each movie.. starting from 1 (even tho i seen that over a dozen times)  before i see the final one in 3D.. so yes , im going to get right to donwloading them.. THNX RAMONE!! <3 :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 03:39 AM »
For a minute avi, I was like, wait, that isn't running scared, I forgot that was like a semi-plot inside the main plot, and yeah I liked that film, has that guy that was in Fast n Furious films - Paul Walker, good actor like.

Man, you are so lucky you got a bad memory of films, unfortunately I have a good memory for them, and I don't even wanna, I have literally more than 1000 films, and I can never pick one to watch because when I go through my list, i'm like, what is that again, then I remember, then for some stupid reason i'll sit for a few minutes and play a sort of "highlights" thing with my imagination remembering the best bits.. And then i'm like, ack, can't be bothered now...

But yeah just got some new films to watch, gonna watch a couple now actually, well, soon...

As for SAW, hmm, I thought it was alright, but i've only seen a few of them, I don't have much of an opinion on it, I thought the 1st one was good like, I can't remember what even happens in it (apart from knowing people die...) I know I enjoyed it though, I got so bored in the 2nd one though I turned it off after about 40 minutes, can't even remember what that was like either, I never seen the next couple, the only other one I seen was, well I can't remember all of it either cuz I was a bit drunk, but I remember this one bit, where these 4, or 6? people are on a roundabout, and the guy can only save 2 of them, the rest get blown away cuz he has to press a button to save them or something... Actually wait, I remember another bit where this chick gotta run through this bit where it's all like hot steam n stuff burning her skin, I think it's a chick anyway, oh and the bit at the start when he's in this stand up thing with some fat guy next to him in the same thing and they gotta control their breath or something, or hold it, actually, I remember quite a bit from it now... LOL

Anyway, I thought that one was ok, kinda makes me wanna go watch the rest now... I wanna see the 3D one jus cuz it's 3D lol, 3D is cool like :D

I dunno why, but I usually think the 1st film in a series of films are the best, probably cuz it's something new at the time, I loved all the matrix films though.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 04:07 AM »
@avi, Haah same here, when I first saw Saw1 (back then) I was like "HUUUH!", burning CD's and giving them to friends telling them that they must see it! The story was amazing at the time, I could imagine the same script being played in the theatre, simple and powerful..

@komo, all 6 parts are connected / continued story... U need to follow the story from 1 to 6, only that way U get the whole image of a script/idea..

So if anyone wanna watch any Saw movie and haven't seen them before, I suggest U to watch it from 1 to 6 chronologically..  and of course, 3D at the end..

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 04:17 AM »
ramone... i remember when it came out.... 6 years back now? right? they put out 1 per year each one was during halloween time... (which is also amazing, how they put together such a great film in only a year time)

but the very first one, when i seen it in cinemas i told ppl about it... but u know.. ppl r like.. yah whatever... but when it came on dvd i bought it right away, but i did not give the copy to peoeple, i wanted to watch it with them.. just to see their reaction.... cuz the movie was that intense, and that twisted..... the movie is somthing that has never been done before, its been takin to an extreme level, the writers are horror film phenoms!! hahahaha.. i cant say enough about the saw' movies...

i rly need to start from 1, and watch them all again (i cant remember if i left off at 4, or 5) i know i did not see 6 though... im excited to see them all again.. have them fresh in my memory and then watch the 3D.. and what will be the best part, is i never seen a 3D so its going to be great. :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 04:47 AM »
I wanna ask you all, seeing as you have mostly watched them all and I haven't, the 2nd one just seemed to me after the 1st, just like new ways of killing people that's sick n twisted lol, is the whole thing just clever ways of killing people, or is there actually more to it?

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 05:03 AM »
he never killed anyone....

so yes, there is more to it.

edit: he never even killed the man, who killed his child that was still in the womb...

jigsaw is not a murderer.