Forums
May 14, 2024, 11:12 AM

Author Topic: The big eurpoean/american basketball clash (and other stuff for ballers)  (Read 2846 times)

Offline sock

Best game ive ever seen rondo play, he was amazing.  not a fan of this alien looking bastard but i gotta give him his grind, had me rooting for the celtics.  He was even hitting jumpshots!

I hope they tie it up 2-2 tonight , and go thunder!

Offline franz

spurs playing beautiful ball first two games. couldn't watch all of 3rd, but wow they're fun to watch, so smooth.

Offline Phanton

love this :D
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline sock

looks like boston is going to win tonight, ya the spurs look great this year, they have to be the favorite.. go thunder!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:52 AM by sock »

Offline Peja

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline philie

muahahhaha

Offline avirex

lmffaooo this was priceless.... thewalrus will get a kick out of this too lmfao

Offline TheWalrus

holy shit thats a win.  haha great meme, legendary lol

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
easy

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Casso

In the 3rd quarter Kobe Bryant played alone against Celtics and He scored ​​23 consecutive points ! A MONSTER
Sorry for the italian language

Offline TheWalrus

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Gwahahahaha  ;D

hahah nice one  ;D
That video reminds me this one:

I used to play basketball, I made this once what this chilean football player did, as I'm short so was very easy with tall guys.

Offline Chelsea

Offline TheWalrus

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile

changed recently from "every time the sixers win"

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.