Forums
May 05, 2024, 02:27 AM

Author Topic: The Pokemon Forum Game  (Read 7910 times)

Offline CJ

Re: The Pokemon Forum Game
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2011, 01:33 AM »
LOL @ being smited x2 for having an opinion, get a f@#!ing grip!

got nothing to say regard my last post to you cue?

i thought not...
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline franz

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2011, 01:33 AM »
you guys said you piece, I said mine.

let's not clutter the thread anymore

Offline sock

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2011, 01:34 AM »
if Komo or CJ actually liked RPG games like FF or whatever, I'm sure they wouldn't be this hostile.
sure it's aimed towards kids, but the games are for all ages. just like worms is for all ages.
I know many adults who play pokemon, so don't assume no one does CJ just because you don't know any personally.

watching you guys continuously laugh at and call people childlike is starting to feel disturbing and borderline abusive.

relax ;/ and let these people be

franz, what? How am I being hostile? I just find it funny, these people are my friends, and i'm just poking a bit of harmless fun because they are openly playing a childs game, in this manner on a forum consisting mostly of grown up adults.

You never make fun of friends for doing something silly or childish or a bit weird?

That's petty man...

F U , SQUIRTLE FOR PRESIDENT

Offline CJ

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2011, 02:33 AM »

Yeah obliged, cos would you watch in the night garden if you didnt have a child, would you switch cbeebies on and sit there and watch it? No... i think not.

What i meant was, its all good discussing old memories of a game pokemon, but to then make a virtual forum game out of nothing is completly pathetic and childish, don't even say it isn't cos imo it really is, im 23 years of age, im not gonna post messages of virtual pokemon to virtually attack another virtual pokemon.

You know it, i know it, the whole f@#!ing forum knows its childish, i bet the guy who made the thread only did it cus he was bored and had nothing better to do with his sad non-existant life.

Well.... ? and as komo said: I just find it funny, these people are my friends, and i'm just poking a bit of harmless fun because they are openly playing a childs game, in this manner on a forum consisting mostly of grown up adults.

Thats what my original message was intended to be, just got a little out of hand i guess. so maybe ill admit i was wrong.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:35 AM by CJ »
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Husk

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2011, 10:03 AM »
VICTREEBEL uses VINE WHIP on noob WHISCASH

Offline theredi

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2011, 11:15 AM »
what the hell are u fighting for? (in limp bizkit rhytm) looks like i missed something ;/ anyway PI PIKA @#$@# 

Offline Husk

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2011, 12:07 PM »
Metagross used Hyper Beam!

The foe's Pikachu fainted!

Offline CJ

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2011, 03:14 PM »
if ive gotta keep my mouth shut and im not allowed to slate you, i may as well participate in this stupidness:

TOGEPI METRONOME GG ALL!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2011, 05:10 PM »
Bob Marley didn't mind at all what people were doing, since they didn't make any troubles.
So let them play and talk about Pokemon ! :]

Anyway, it's a Punky Reggae Party.  ;D
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2011, 12:23 AM »
if ive gotta keep my mouth shut and im not allowed to slate you, i may as well participate in this stupidness:

TOGEPI METRONOME GG ALL!

Metronome use any other pokemon atk ..

Metronome used - Splash - magikarp !! HAHA

GO PSYDUCK!

"Psyduck is with headache"

Psyduck used Calm Mind!!! and - Psychic !!

"we will eat fried eggs today ;) "

Offline Husk

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2011, 08:57 AM »
Metagross is still alive