Forums
May 18, 2024, 06:14 PM

Author Topic: The Pokemon Forum Game  (Read 7942 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: The Pokemon Forum Game
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 07:53 PM »
ROFL POKEMON !

Offline TitiO

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 08:03 PM »
men..

noone can say about pokemon...

worms and pokemon are same..

everyone that see me playing worms, say omfg how u r kid..

i have 21 years old, no much old yet, but not so young to play worms or pokemon, but i play cuz i like.

everyone have ur own opinion, for example.. i hate digimon .. lol

i grew watching pokemon, playing pokemon in HGB, in GAMEBOY.. and playing worms too..

btw.. its a off topic, we can do "everything" that we want, out of worms..

-----

ARBOK uses THUNDER FANG

metapod uses HARD !.. HAHA gg

Offline Husk

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 08:22 PM »
EXEGGUTOR uses SLEEP POWDER

Offline seBa

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2011, 08:45 PM »
Cyndaquil uses Eruption f@#! off exeggutor !

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2011, 09:15 PM »
I like pokemon , not a fan , but was a nice memories for me when i'm was a kid :)

I loved pokemon too! It was HUUUUGGGEEEEE in the UK, was crazy how quickly it became so popular. Used to love the cartoons, playing the gameboy all night and taking my huge wad of cards with a rubber band round them to school, excited about the possible trades and new cards I could get! Huge groups would form around people when they were showing off their deck haha, people were mugged for their cards back then! Ah, those were the days! Somebody stole all my cards one day from the school changing room, damn!
worm and learn

Offline Husk

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2011, 10:21 PM »
Cyndaquil uses Eruption f@#! off exeggutor !

WHISCASH uses MUD BOMB gg CYNDAQUEER

Offline CJ

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 12:50 AM »
Jesus Christ.  

Who actually said that they 'still' play Pokemon?

They were making a thread based on the game because they know how to play it and it looks like they have fond memories of it.  If they still play it from time to time then who cares and who cares enough to judge them for it?

I sit there watching the Sooty Show, Sesame Street and Rainbow with my little girl and I absolutely love it.

A part of me has not grown up at all.

Kids stuff rules.

CJ - Worms is totally different because it hasn't got an age range?  Is that how you justify it to yourself?  Psychotic dude.  They're both silly games man!

Cue watching kids programmes with your daughter is irrelevent to this case, i sit there watching Iggle bastard Piggle, the ninkynonk and everything related to in the night garden with my daughter too, doesnt mean i enjoy it, im obliged to do it as 1) its spending time with my daughter and 2) its something she enjoys. Im not judging them for playing pokemon, not 1 bit, i just think it is rather CHILDLIKE for grown men, to be talking and/or playing something that is aimed at and for kids, and yeah if they choose to play it fair enough, but to me that means they have the mental capacity of a 12 year old, its not cool, maybe back then but certainly not now.

Its all well and good discussing fond memories of a game, discussing how you used to play it tactics, ur pokemon etc etc but to make a forum game out of it to go go charmander go oh no my virtual keyboard squirtle shits on ur charmander is a bit pathetic, childlike, childish and immature if you ask me.

Just my opinion, but it seems that Komo has the same idea as me.

EDIT: POKEMON GET TO f@#!ING BED!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:52 AM by CJ »
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 01:06 AM »
Its all well and good discussing fond memories of a game, discussing how you used to play it tactics, ur pokemon etc etc but to make a forum game out of it to go go charmander go oh no my virtual keyboard squirtle shits on ur charmander is a bit pathetic, childlike, childish and immature if you ask me.

So, firstly you say that it's all fine to discuss fond memories of a game.  Then you go on to suggest that the leap to a forum game suddenly makes them pathetic, childlike, childish and immature?

Do you know what a dick it makes you look like to have the nerve to come in to a thread that you had no interest in and make such a contradictory assertion.

Oh well.

And it's also nice to hear you being 'obliged' to watch kids shows with your kid.  How sad man.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 01:09 AM by Cueshark »

Offline CJ

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2011, 01:15 AM »

So, firstly you say that it's all fine to discuss fond memories of a game.  Then you go on to suggest that the leap to a forum game suddenly makes them pathetic, childlike, childish and immature?

Do you know what a dick it makes you look like to have the nerve to come in to a thread that you had no interest in and make such a contradictory assertion.

Oh well.

And it's also nice to hear you being 'obliged' to watch kids shows with your kid.  How sad man.

Yeah obliged, cos would you watch in the night garden if you didnt have a child, would you switch cbeebies on and sit there and watch it? No... i think not.

What i meant was, its all good discussing old memories of a game pokemon, but to then make a virtual forum game out of nothing is completly pathetic and childish, don't even say it isn't cos imo it really is, im 23 years of age, im not gonna post messages of virtual pokemon to virtually attack another virtual pokemon.

You know it, i know it, the whole f@#!ing forum knows its childish, i bet the guy who made the thread only did it cus he was bored and had nothing better to do with his sad non-existant life.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline CJ

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 01:18 AM »
funny also that you smited me too after i made my post, talk to me on msn, its alot easier and maybe then we can sdee each others points.

Offline franz

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2011, 01:21 AM »
if Komo or CJ actually liked RPG games like FF or whatever, I'm sure they wouldn't be this hostile.
sure it's aimed towards kids, but the games are for all ages. just like worms is for all ages.
I know many adults who play pokemon, so don't assume no one does CJ just because you don't know any personally.

watching you guys continuously laugh at and call people childlike is starting to feel disturbing and borderline abusive.

relax ;/ and let these people be

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2011, 01:21 AM »
funny also that you smited me too after i made my post, talk to me on msn, its alot easier and maybe then we can sdee each others points.

I didn't smite you.

Offline CJ

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2011, 01:29 AM »
if Komo or CJ actually liked RPG games like FF or whatever, I'm sure they wouldn't be this hostile.
sure it's aimed towards kids, but the games are for all ages. just like worms is for all ages.
I know many adults who play pokemon, so don't assume no one does CJ just because you don't know any personally.

watching you guys continuously laugh at and call people childlike is starting to feel disturbing and borderline abusive.

Well thats wrong cus i like Final Fantasy, infact Final Fantasy 7 is one of my favourite games of all time, i remember vaguely defeating the scorpion i think it was the 1st time i played it, on my friends save after he couldnt do it, got addicted after that.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2011, 01:30 AM »

franz, what? How am I being hostile? I just find it funny, these people are my friends, and i'm just poking a bit of harmless fun because they are openly playing a childs game, in this manner on a forum consisting mostly of grown up adults.

You never make fun of friends for doing something silly or childish or a bit weird?

That's petty man...

Offline CJ

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2011, 01:31 AM »

franz, what? How am I being hostile? I just find it funny, these people are my friends, and i'm just poking a bit of harmless fun because they are openly playing a childs game, in this manner on a forum consisting mostly of grown up adults.

You never make fun of friends for doing something silly or childish or a bit weird?

That's petty man...

Thats pretty much what i wanted to say....