Forums
May 16, 2024, 01:16 PM

Author Topic: Tree Fiddy  (Read 7480 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Tree Fiddy
« on: November 02, 2011, 03:17 PM »
Whats the point sharing anything with you miserable bastards...

You only interested in trying to degrade people....

Any sign of real talent and you f@#!ing ignore it, I swear I wish I didn't ever get involved in this game, full of the most pathetic selfish 2-faced mother f@#!ers i've ever been part of, even turned me into a prick.

All the time I spent teaching and helping people without ever getting thanks, I wish I hadn't done it, bunch of ungrateful c@#!s.

Offline Abnaxus

Re: Tree Fiddy
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 02:09 PM »
Welcome in the real world. :)
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline theredi

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 02:14 PM »
its coz we are all idiots u forgot already???

Whats the point sharing anything with you miserable bastards...

Any sign of real talent and you f@#!ing ignore it, I swear I wish I didn't ever get involved in this game, full of the most pathetic selfish 2-faced mother f@#!ers i've ever been part of, even turned me into a prick.

All the time I spent teaching and helping people without ever getting thanks, I wish I hadn't done it, bunch of ungrateful c@#!s.

i dont even wanna comment it, coz i know how it will end...
u are so full of empathy...
but i wont argue anymore coz its senseless, u are non reformoval hipocryte, and im the ignorant here

IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:26 PM by theredi »

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 03:00 PM »
o.o wtf
but its true people is ungrateful mostly of times
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 03:13 PM »
komo just tell us what we should be grateful for from u? for u bein a drama/attention whore and writing senseless posts and topics like that??

if u say that u feel bad coz no1 said thanks for help to u, it simply mean that u did it only because all u wanted to be thanks for it, NOT DISINTERESTEDLY, WHICH REAL HELP IS ABOUT, and u even said that u wish u hadn`t done it??????????? THATS PATHETIC..........

i dont wanna say anything more coz
i dont wanna hit a man in a wheelchair

and ur mind is obviously ur wheelchair, u are really really sick

and it was really really hard to me, not insult u, coz this is some bullshit...

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 03:22 PM »
Theredi, you're totally wrong there.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Random00

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 03:29 PM »
I downloaded the song yesterday. I think its quite nice btw.
and I just forgot to reply here... :/

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 06:04 PM »

Can you elaborate for me Komo?  So I can try and understand your point more.  Seriously by the way.

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 06:47 PM »
peace
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 08:20 PM »
I downloaded the song yesterday. I think its quite nice btw.
and I just forgot to reply here... :/

It's got nothing to do with this song, I went on Wnet yesterday and it's something someone said to me, made me think why the hell am I sharing with certain people here anyway. I started Tree Fiddy solely for oldsock, I should have kept it private.

Cueshark, I can't explain to you properly because you would need to see my body language as I explain because emphasis and expression on certain words is so important and very crucial, but I will try...

All the arguements I have got into on TuS have been about completely insignificant things, too many people get involved in things they really actually don't care about, groups of people arguing for the sake of annoying another group, so many people cheating, trying to cheat, or wish they knew how to cheat, it is so dissapointing to find out even when you are right, you appear to be wrong just because there are people who do lame things then make it out as if the other person is lame just because they have support on their side agreeing with them, I no longer find any satisfaction here on WA, very few people play this game competitively and seriously enough, that, I understand that is their own choice, but when people keep asking you to do things for them, you do it, and they don't thank you for it, or they don't even turn up, or they forget, it's disrespectful, it happens too much, and unless you are an admin at TuS or in this gay secret society of Wormers some of whom sit in #Worms you don't ever get thanks for anything or no one even gives a crap.

I wish I never done Tournaments/a2b etc, no one f@#!ing cares and that's a huge reason why I can't be bothered anymore, I don't even want to get into me and BnG, but here is something similar to reflect on:

This really made me forget about 10 people even exist, for example, I don't like TuS Classic Singles, I really cannot stand it, but when I seen Random00 hit 10,000 points, I fully realised how massive an achievement it is for Random00 and I was more than happy to privately contact him and tell him well done, great job, you should be proud of yourself, I seen some people say some really undeserving things about Random00, accusing him of cheating, even just outright jealousy and saying "f@#! him", that's bullshit, this guy has played this game for 8-10 years I believe? And FINALLY his hard work and passion has paid off, he set the standard for alot of schemes, his skills have in turn automatically taught other people how to play better, if it wasn't for Random and others being so passionate and good at what they do and constantly raising the bar, no one would have a challenge and your a bunch of ungrateful c@#!s for not realising this and taking it hands on, instead people mock him wtf...

That is what this game, and the majority of people here lacks, complimentary skills, some people see others achieve great things and instead of telling people good job/well done, even if they don't like it, it doesn't hurt to encourage someone who is passionate and good at something, instead of saying well done/good job, give yourself a pat on the back, too many people are out to try and ruin that instead. This game has turned into too many people that are out to ruin it for other people, I will never ever give this game the time of day again.

And you know what, the fact that NO ONE can even have the f@#!ing respect to come forward and support all the good things I have done for this community, just proves my f@#!ing point, this DOES sound arrogant and I don't givva f@#!, but this game doesn't deserve me, but more so, this community definately doesn't deserve CS & DC, and I honestly think that's why T17 took a look at how we behave and went "Screw them..." such a long time ago...

These few kind hearts are like a few small needles trapped in an almighty haystack of assholes...

Lol I used the wrong quote, nvm, thank you Random for the kind words :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 08:20 PM »
Theredi, you're totally wrong there.
thats really interesting point of view, tx for explanation,
i dont find it wierd that u wrote it coz u are very komo alike, u think that u are sooo cool and know everything the best
(tell me if i am wrong but not just "you`re totally wrong there" coz its not even funny)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:24 PM by theredi »

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 08:36 PM »
hm can u pls tell us more specific what you mean? you talking about all about cheats, who cheats for example. you talking about noone can be happy for his opponent when he does great stuff. what do you mean, you talking about chatlogs? in almost all league games i have palyed so far, people told me n1 when i did something good. i guess im not the only one who feels like this. i also remember a congratulations topic for random afterhe reached 10 k. so pls, tell us specific situations, and stop accusing the whole comunity.
and never forgot its just your point of view, all people are different and so they feel chat etc.

i just cant believe you got enough information to deliver a judgment about everythings  goin on in the league.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 08:47 PM »
hm can u pls tell us more specific what you mean? you talking about all about cheats, who cheats for example. you talking about noone can be happy for his opponent when he does great stuff. what do you mean, you talking about chatlogs? in almost all league games i have palyed so far, people told me n1 when i did something good. i guess im not the only one who feels like this. i also remember a congratulations topic for random afterhe reached 10 k. so pls, tell us specific situations, and stop accusing the whole comunity.
and never forgot its just your point of view, all people are different and so they feel chat etc.

i just cant believe you got enough information to deliver a judgment about everythings  goin on in the league.

I have been playing WA online very actively since July 1999, I have probably played this game online more and been more active than anyone else here on TuS, I have participated in every League there has been for WA, I have played every single scheme, I have played all the BEST players of every scheme of every ERA.

I know what I am talking about. All you know is TuS life on WA, no offence, but just forget it Peja, I have my reasons.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 08:53 PM »
Komo,
1. Where is this haystack of assholes? Help me see this please. Because I will stop developing TUS if we are surrounded by them.

2. Why do you need to be thanked for? You must be proud of the things you've done and the level you've achieved. Where the obsession to be thanked for is coming from?

3. When exactly people degraded good players like Random00? From what I've seen, people have respected good players a lot that have been even exaggerating their actual skills.

4. Team17 simply ignored wa for financial reasons. They don't care if the game is filled with nice people or not.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 08:54 PM »
*sneeze*

I beg your pardon MI, I am allergic to bullshit.