Forums
May 16, 2024, 08:23 AM

Author Topic: wanna see real face of this troll lol?  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Asbest

Re: wanna see real face of this troll lol?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 02:39 PM »
XDDDDDDDDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 04:02 AM »

edit: you look like the stereotypical gay kid, and it's hard for me to say because gay kids weren't a thing when I was a child

gay looking kid accusing other for looking like gay kid? whats up with that?!?!?

i don't look gay bro i look good

as opposed to you who looks like the typical homeless kid from those russian gipsy documentaries

lol.... "i dont look gay bro i look good" that was the gayest comment ever... since we are on the gay subject...

but hey.. no harm being gay.. crazy is the coolest gay!! peja is the second coolest,  ropa, your the third!!

I bet if you were born in england

you'd still find yourself completely confused with sarcastic humour or any form of comedy that doesn't involve someone falling off a stage

pd: i do f@#!ing look good

oh yes ropa, only a man as intelligent as yourself can understand sarcasm!! 

wait, did i just make a sarcastic comment? :X

pd: you do f@#!ing look gay

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 04:23 AM »
Do you know Dexter's Laboratory ? and Mandark ? :D

find 10 details XD

TUS reaction to chelsea attempt at photoshop:

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 09:47 AM »

I didn't say you didn't get it, I said you're confused by it, as evidenced by your previous comment, not only you needed to start the phrase with "oh yes ropa", but you felt the need to ask yourself "wait, did i just make a sarcastic comment?" at the end if only to justify it. It's as if you're trying to make sure people get you, as if you were totally aware of their low expectations when reading your posts.

Of course the picture looks gay, that's the point of it. The thing is, the pic is gay and I still look f@#!ing good. Not something many can pull off, definetely not you; you couldn't even look good while trying.

Either way, I'm curious of what you exactly mean by looking gay... I could see a picture of you and call you a hundred bad sounding things, but you're calling me gay I'm not sure if the picture shows any evidence of me liking men or if you're making a connection between being homosexual and looking good since I look so f@#!ing good... is that it?

I could probably also beat you up while looking good.

I'm looking forward to your 2v2 tournament, being it the first thing you actually put any sort of administrative work in your life and the first time you're faced with responsability since group homework at school, I hope it helps you mature in life and makes you realize that ultimately, 99% of the users in this forum dwarf you in culture and intelligence and that you're nothing more than a laughing stock and a durable village idiot.

Sorry for the ether, woke up today looking f@#!ing good.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:53 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 09:59 AM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HSAUUHUDASHUSHUSAHUSAHSUAEHUEHUESUAHEHUHDUUHFSDHFHUhsuhuduhuhudhuhsudhuHUHSUDAHUDAHSUDAHUEHUHUASHDSUHSUDASDASD HUDSFSUDAHDUSDA HSUDAHSUDA HUSDA HSUDAHSUDA HSUDA A

i just wonder how many badasses did u beat up in ur life :DDDDD

edit: oh sorry, i didint get u were talking about some online game

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 10:24 AM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wanna pick up a fight you scrub?

cuz we can look pretty f@#!ing good while beating you up

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 10:42 AM »
are you the guy with urine in hand? well i cant say you do look like a gay but i cant say you are looking f@#!ing good either, just a regular spanish look. i wonder what you are trying to prove on this topic.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 11:01 AM »
I think he's the 2nd from right.

btw:

xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Asbest

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 11:47 AM »

Offline ANO

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 11:52 AM »
You remind me a certain yacht.. So you were Riviva xD

Nice fight club over there,

xD

Offline theredi

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 02:49 PM »

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 02:54 PM »

I didn't say you didn't get it, I said you're confused by it, as evidenced by your previous comment, not only you needed to start the phrase with "oh yes ropa", but you felt the need to ask yourself "wait, did i just make a sarcastic comment?" at the end if only to justify it. It's as if you're trying to make sure people get you, as if you were totally aware of their low expectations when reading your posts.

Of course the picture looks gay, that's the point of it. The thing is, the pic is gay and I still look f@#!ing good. Not something many can pull off, definetely not you; you couldn't even look good while trying.

Either way, I'm curious of what you exactly mean by looking gay... I could see a picture of you and call you a hundred bad sounding things, but you're calling me gay I'm not sure if the picture shows any evidence of me liking men or if you're making a connection between being homosexual and looking good since I look so f@#!ing good... is that it?

I could probably also beat you up while looking good.

I'm looking forward to your 2v2 tournament, being it the first thing you actually put any sort of administrative work in your life and the first time you're faced with responsability since group homework at school, I hope it helps you mature in life and makes you realize that ultimately, 99% of the users in this forum dwarf you in culture and intelligence and that you're nothing more than a laughing stock and a durable village idiot.

Sorry for the ether, woke up today looking f@#!ing good.

i didnt say i didnt get it either ropa, but im not going to go back and fourth with you anymore, you clearly have to much time on your hands, to try to pick apart the deeper meaning, of each sentence i typed.. lol your a pretty pathetic kid...

you spend so much time trying to prove your smart, and looking smart to everyone else, you have failed to see that i dont give a shit if look dumb...

half of everything you said is not only not true, and just you talking out of your ass, because you love to post here, trying to get attention (you should meet asbest) but, its completely irrelevant to anything.

i guess i can make my point, with your comment of kicking my ass... thats a pretty "stupid" thing to say over the internet for such an intelligent, educated man such as your self, dont you think?

besides ropa, im not trying to pick a fight with you, to see who has the bigger internet ego, because clearly you will win... im just trying to express my opinion, that you look gay..  look at ya, in your group hug, koombyfuycking ya with a bunch of boy band looking faggots in skinny jeans..  your really going to try to defend any gay accusations?   good luck with that, in the future

edit: lmfao redi.. nice pic!! ropa is such a bad ass!

Offline taner

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2014, 04:44 PM »
I f@#!ING LOVE THIS PLACE

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2014, 06:06 PM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wanna pick up a fight you scrub?

cuz we can look pretty f@#!ing good while beating you up

Why are you talking about looking good when beating someone up?  Sounds more like you are looking for some assholes to beat up at a gay gangbang.  Nothing wrong with being gay, just don't know why you are bragging about how gay you are, it's not a contest.

Internet 101: Don't post pictures of your short, non-tough looking crew on the internet while offering to beat someone up.

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2014, 06:26 PM »
there is only one guy in the pic who looks tough, and i dont think there is any need to go into detail on who that is... but the rest look like a bunch of preppy little f@#!s, who have had their daddy pay their way through life, and still have the nerve to come here talking about responsibilities huahuhaa

so its very apparent that the big down syndrome guy with the muscles, its a paid body guard, so they can enjoy their night out, without being gay bashed!! lmfao