Forums
May 15, 2024, 06:30 PM

Author Topic: wanna see real face of this troll lol?  (Read 5198 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: wanna see real face of this troll lol?
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2014, 09:50 PM »
anyway, i think ropa is cool, i would maybe hang out with him in real life, i just think hes pretty egotistical, and judgmental, which is a very annoying trait.. and if that personality trait can shine through on the internet, i could not imagine how it is in real life...

I can agree with that, he comes out like an egocentric person, and I'm not sure if I'd enjoy his company either. Probably he would not enjoy mine as well. I do enjoy his posts for most parts though, always have, but I guess he has some issues like everybody else that he needs to work upon

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2014, 07:36 AM »

anyway, i think ropa is cool, i would maybe hang out with him in real life, i just think hes pretty egotistical, and judgmental, which is a very annoying trait.. and if that personality trait can shine through on the internet, i could not imagine how it is in real life...

I can agree with that, he comes out like an egocentric person, and I'm not sure if I'd enjoy his company either. Probably he would not enjoy mine as well. I do enjoy his posts for most parts though, always have, but I guess he has some issues like everybody else that he needs to work upon

This is cute, so for once, I'll give a straight ansewer: I'm sorry to dissapoint you but I'm actually an overall nice guy.

and you could probably ask deano about how much of a real life asshole I am and what a bad impression I left on him and his friends. Sadly, I don't have any other testimonials.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2014, 10:50 AM »
ropa, if you are an overall nice guy, like you say... why are you coming off as such an egotistical dick on the internet???

your 28 years old, and your still having this fake internet personality?? cmon... im sure alot of people have told white lies, and maybe made up some little alter-ago as a teen, but c'mon... most of us are adults here...  grow up.

so your either A) a nice guy, who wants to have some serious, bad ass, egotistical, ill kick our ass kind of image on the internet.

or B) your not a nice guy, your a total dick

which is it? because now im really confused

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2014, 11:55 AM »
ropa, if you are an overall nice guy, like you say... why are you coming off as such an egotistical dick on the internet???

your 28 years old, and your still having this fake internet personality?? cmon... im sure alot of people have told white lies, and maybe made up some little alter-ago as a teen, but c'mon... most of us are adults here...  grow up.

so your either A) a nice guy, who wants to have some serious, bad ass, egotistical, ill kick our ass kind of image on the internet.

It's not about having an internet persona avirex. I don't really want people to think of me in any particular way, it's just really boring otherwise. There's not much left after an argument is finished, only the resentment or bitterness the people involved choose to keep after it's all over... you know, we can choose to keep none, and suddenly this is all really fun and there's no hard feelings.

Why would you chose to call me egoistical out of all words anyway? I don't think I've ever refused help to anyone ever, I even help those who I really dislike just so I can appear to be smarter than them ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:57 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2014, 11:59 AM »
ropa dropped a 1k dps weapon back in d3 vanilla so I can test the damage increase, I had to convince him that I won't run away with it though, but eventually he dropped it lol.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2014, 12:03 PM »
ropa dropped a 1k dps weapon back in d3 vanilla so I can test the damage increase, I had to convince him that I won't run away with it though, but eventually he dropped it lol.

yeah, and I was going to gift you dark souls 2 too bad you're a pathetic casul

eventually, you'll have to get into it for one reason or another, and you'll hate yourself for being so late. trust me really strongly in this one
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2014, 12:10 PM »
I already played DS2 on PC, I didn't like the controls, again they were mapped to such awkward combinations that I couldn't be arsed to change them to a reasonable layout. The tutorial was with controller mappings, so I had to constantly look in the keyboard bindings how to do stuff. For example jumping wasn't "space", I don't even know a game where jumping wasn't space by default. Double left click for parry, lol, these developers truly don't know PC games they should stop making ports and ask others to do it. Game looks fun, might pick it up myself when they played PC games themselves. xD

If you have to constantly jump back and forth in menus to check the controls for a PC game when you played PC games more than a decade then you know the game was badly ported. Why can't they stick to international PC movement/combat standards, jump is space, shift is sprinting, parry is everything but double click lmao. It was so painful to play. :x
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:14 PM by Anubis »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2014, 01:12 PM »
I've only read positive reviews about the mouse and keyboard controls, even though I wouldn't advise anyone to play this game without a gamepad...

you shouldn't expect it to play like a RPG or an action game. There's a bunch of hotkeys because things like switching weapons, changing weapons from one handed to two handed, dodging, parrying, guard breaking and such are all thins you're constantly using. It doesn't play like any other game so you shouldn't expect the keys make any sense to what you're already used to.

Either way, don't play without a gamepad...
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2014, 02:12 PM »
There's just so much innovation you can do with keyboard hotkeys, I am not saying they should dumb down the controls for PC players (irony, much) but at least adapt to standards that have been established in years of PC gaming. They just make no sense whatsoever, imo. I got a 360 gamepad, I hated the controls even more then, lol. I am not even a professional game designer but I can assure you that having space not do jumping is pretty much fail in every way when your game has jumping in it. :D (Yes W:A is also fail in that regard!)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:15 PM by Anubis »

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2014, 06:25 PM »
PC version looks better, maybe I'll give it a try some day :)

Is it possible to play a mage? Or there are only swords and awkward clubs? :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2014, 08:04 PM »

Is it possible to play a mage?

yes
Or there are only swords and awkward clubs? :D

there's 300 weapons
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2014, 08:10 PM »

It's not about having an internet persona avirex. I don't really want people to think of me in any particular way, it's just really boring otherwise. There's not much left after an argument is finished, only the resentment or bitterness the people involved choose to keep after it's all over... you know, we can choose to keep none, and suddenly this is all really fun and there's no hard feelings.

Why would you chose to call me egoistical out of all words anyway? I don't think I've ever refused help to anyone ever, I even help those who I really dislike just so I can appear to be smarter than them ;)
If none of you have figured it out yet, ropa is the anti-hero, the contrarian, the antithesis of normal discourse.  He has megalomaniacal tendencies but is quite practical about all of it in the end.  He seeks to exploit the stupid and feeble minded for his own entertainment, which he is frequently successful at doing.  If you don't understand the point I am making, Ropa has probably already puppeteered your limbs into slapping your keyboard keys until you made a fool of yourself.

Also, unrelated.  I think the mug shots thread should be re-titled to "wanna see real face of this troll lol?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:16 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline avirex

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2014, 12:08 AM »
walrus, your just a ropa fan boy...

ill beat both you and ropa's ass, while looking good.

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2014, 03:56 AM »
how come this topic did merge with DS2 discussion o0

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2014, 06:46 AM »
Quote from: TheWalrus
Also, unrelated.  I think the mug shots thread should be re-titled to "wanna see real face of this troll lol?"

how come this topic did merge with DS2 discussion o0

because there's so little to talk about and only so many of us actually talking :( - time and space get convulted

avirex, if you read walrus post sarcastically, he's giving me the ether
Eat a bag full of dicks.