Forums
May 29, 2024, 11:21 AM

Author Topic: wanna see real face of this troll lol?  (Read 5217 times)

Offline Asbest

Re: wanna see real face of this troll lol?
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2014, 06:59 PM »
xDDDD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2014, 07:38 PM »
crazy gives the best confidence boosts

walrus is right though you're totally biased with mercury
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2014, 08:03 PM »
posting pictures of ur mates just too show how cool u are, it's just stupid, big LOL

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2014, 08:04 PM »
yeah, i know the trend of these skinny jeans, and i guess ropa is not wearing a pair, but close enough for me...

anyway, i think ropa is cool, i would maybe hang out with him in real life, i just think hes pretty egotistical, and judgmental, which is a very annoying trait.. and if that personality trait can shine through on the internet, i could not imagine how it is in real life...

and yes.. him saying he could beat me up.. lol.. thats just funny that he thinks that, and funny that he said it in general...

ropas daddy has alot of money, he should ask daddy is he can come visit america, and have a boxing match with me!! worms can all bet on the winner, and generate money, so everyone can live out CoLoN (and komos) dream of a worms-con ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2014, 08:32 PM »
dude, I've already partied in the Fontainebleau, I even saw a tunning truck car and ate royal crabs

I also tend to hang out with more sophisticated people

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:36 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2014, 08:50 PM »

:D :D

What a topic... Redi, why do you always try to defend yourself against ropa by posting a picture of you posing with some 'hot' girls? What's even funnier is that you try to mock him by comparing his looks to a gay artist, but then you chose one of the best looking men the world has ever seen, and with an aura out of this universe. You just boosted ropa's ego by comparing him to Mercury

U sound like u just got period or something :D. Ok, sorry for not having photo with some playboy looking sluts, i didint want to show how "hot" girls i know, it wasnt the point so whateva im not gonna explain myself :D.

And i dont care if u think he is one the most looking man just like i dont care about ropas ego (but i think its funny to get him mad :D coz he think he is the smartest, best lookin badass), also i didnt want to offend any of them with that  comparison, i simply think its funny, so dont squeeze ur buttchicks too tight, cheers

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2014, 08:58 PM »
so you had a picture with hots chicks and another one with ugly ones and chose to post the former because you had a point to make

what point?

you're sounding like a balloon that got full of imaginary air and suddenly you realized and now you're trying to explain yourself with REASONS! not your strongest point, ergo you not making any sense other than putting your tail down and justifying your previous out of linery.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2014, 09:01 PM »
no dude, u are just too stupid to get what i just wrote ;D cheers
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:05 PM by theredi »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2014, 09:03 PM »
edit: this isn't funny anymore
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:05 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2014, 09:07 PM »
everyone on internet wants to fight auhuah and some of them post also pictures of their fight clubs UAHUAUAHUAHUAH
The only place where I can imagine Ropa and his little fight club is Riviva's yacht.

Offline theredi

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2014, 09:08 PM »
i`ll be more than happy to show u photos if i go to any :D
im not gonna fight with wall, its very amusing but damn exhausting

Offline avirex

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2014, 09:08 PM »

you're sounding like a balloon that got full of imaginary air and suddenly you realized and now you're trying to explain yourself with REASONS! not your strongest point, ergo you not making any sense other than putting your tail down and justifying your previous out of linery.

that sounds like you, after everyone got a big 'lol' at you with your "i can beat you up avirex!" hahaha

anyway.. your right, this thread is boring now.... moving on

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2014, 09:12 PM »

that sounds like you, after everyone got a big 'lol' at you with your "i can beat you up avirex!" hahaha

Actually, how this game has played out, I've actually come up as the cool guy, whilst you've been following my picture posts (you and theredi, who I guess is what you consider "everyone") all over the place trying to make me look bad by calling me femenine, gay, and pretending I wouldn't beat you up with ease while looking pretty damn good at it.

That's why, amongst other things, you and your other friend have stopped laughing and have started trying to justify your laughts,  almost as if you finally realized the joke's on you... of course you didn't!
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2014, 09:15 PM »
this is so hilarious ;DDDDDDDDDDD

i just step by to say one more thing: ugly or hot, pussy is pussy, cya dicklovers ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2014, 09:21 PM »
how am i following your picture posts? you post your pictures along with captions like "heres for avirex"  so ofc im going to comment, wtf? are you retarded??

and yes ropa... you have come out as the coolest guy!! im sure all of wnet envies you, that is what you want, right???

also, i really did not want to get involved in who can beat who up.... thats pretty lame... but dude, you grew up in a f@#!ing mansion.. your a rich little twat... what experience do you have with ever being in a fight??   i would love to hear what the violence is like in the spanish malibu