Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:17 PM

Author Topic: Well still here  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Y2JID

Well still here
« on: December 24, 2016, 07:49 PM »
Tryed killing myself 2weeks ago but I'm still alive got sent to a mental health hospital now out hopefully get back on track .. o and M
erry Christmas all
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline avirex

Re: Well still here
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:08 PM »
damn Jid...   thats really sad to hear...

i hope your in a better state of mind now??  im assuming you got some medication at the hospital?? and maybe still on that medication?? hopefully it balances you out, and you do not have thoughts like that any more.

i have a family member who have committed suicide, a couple friends/acquaintances, and even know a couple of worms to kami during elite games just not going their way (joke to lighten the mood?? :P)   

its really something that should be taken seriously... if you ever want someone to talk to, you can PM me... I'll listen, and try to offer advice.. i been through plenty of shit in my life, so i can relate to life's problems becoming a bit too overwhelming... luckily, i never had thoughts like that... but i certainly can understand how others can get to that point.

if you wanna talk, you can PM me.. seriously..    if not, all good... hopefully you have a close friend you can talk to otherwise... all though, sometimes its hard to talk to the people that are closest to you about certain things.

well, i just hope your stable now, and not going to look back to that day, and have any chances of repeating... and i also hope this is not some joke, or attention grab... cuz that would be lame :X

k then.. keep your head up. gl hf ;D

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 08:15 PM »
-.-
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 03:54 PM by VoK »

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 08:24 PM »
that's not true..  unless you own a gun, and have the balls to pull the trigger.

most people do not want to feel the pain from a bullet, or suffocation, so they turn to drugs... and its very easy to wake up from an attempted O.D.

pretty stupid thing to say vok.. on a couple of different levels.

Offline Free

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 09:12 PM »
Good thing you are coming up with courage speak.

I can also relate to having really f@#!ed up feelings inside and do know how bad it feels.

PM if you do wanna talk, it might be easier to talk with a "stranger" than your own people.

I don't wanna jam advices to peoples throat but you need to start breathing bro, can't be living in a body of fears and except a good life.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 11:54 AM »
As long as the mighty Worms community and society exists suicide is not the right way. In Worms we conquer our fear and problems and rape the enemies without mercy. The Worms manliness will help you stay healthy. Fight us in max scheme and I will show you the path to the light!

Merry Christmas
Godmax

Offline Sensei

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 02:38 PM »
Hey jid, if ever you get in that state of mind again, remember this:  It'a coward way to go! Keep fighting!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 03:13 PM »
Jid when I get my new place hopefully next month feel free to visit for a weekend we can chat about stuff have a few drinks share some company with some nice girls or whatever, could even just come up to Edinburgh for a night or 2 book a hotel, only ever a message away.

Chin up mate, you obviously have something deep down worth fighting for if you are still here, focus on that.

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 05:19 PM »
lmfao... when i seen that godmax posted in this thread.. i was like..  "oh shit... here we go" and i felt like i should read his post with my hands over my eyes, with two fingers spread just enough for me to peak through. haha

but, he actually had a little compassion for someone, I am very impressed.

The Christmas spirit is alive and well this year!!!  lol

Komo: have you met Jid before?? you guys obviously live fairly close according to your post....  how many hour drive apart?? just curious.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 07:19 PM »
I could answer that for him - 4 hours.
I spend New Years in Scotland every year and know that Jid is about 1h north of me!

Offline lalo

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 11:07 PM »
Hogmanay in Scotland is awesome! Do you usually go to Edinburgh, ryan?

Offline Ryan

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 11:39 PM »
I go to a place called Dumfries to visit relatives and have a drink.
Think it is ~1h from Edinburgh.

Haven't done Edinburgh Hogmanay - have heard it is awesome.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 09:06 AM »
Its easy to say but preety often the solution is around the corner.

Stand up, locate the problem; describe it, crate the solution and then face it.
Find real priorities.

Write here, what make you feel's bad. I am sure that the change of point of view would help you.
Just change your thinking. Life isnt bad; you maybe just doing it wrong so far.

And leave the weed and other stuff. Its not for everyone.
It make people happy only if u are usually happy ;
If u are more often sad, it just make you just more sadder.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:18 AM by Hussar »

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 08:39 PM »
Thanks again for your help guys kind words even like avi said even godmax was kind
I'll bounce back alllways do
As for Scotland definitely could do since one of my best mates lives in Edinburgh
As for have I meet komo .Avi no but komo has always had time to chat game etc like most of old mates on wa
I'm from Manchester so not to far
Wally much love to
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 08:47 PM by Y2JID »
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there