Forums > Off Topic

What are your thoughts on euthanasia & suicide?

(1/6) > >>

Kradie:
So I am curious on your stance on ''euthanasia'', do you support it? If not or yes, why?

And what are your thoughts on suicide?

Both euthanasia and suicide is different from each other.

Danger135:
Each one may decide self if will be alive or die. It is freedom of being.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Danger135 on February 25, 2019, 09:35 PM ---Each one may decide self if will be alive or die. It is freedom of being.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this and I will go into further details as to why.

A person has the right to choose to live or die if a person suffers immense irreparable pain. It can be easier to sympathize with compared to suicide. Euthanasia should be treated carefully with the understanding of the pasient desire to die. Although, it should not elude the concern and voice of the party involved. In the end, it could be a fitting end to one's life in contrast to suicide.

On the other hand, suicide ''can often'' be seen as selfish and a coward's act to exit their life because of hardships. Hardships such as position and status in modern society, rejection and isolation. Which can be a contributing factor for self-destructing mindset. Where a person can shut everything out, and view the world as nothing but dark & cruel.This alone is psychological pain that can diminish oneself's worth.

So in short, I am for euthanasia, but suicide? It is a bit more complicated. I can sympathize and understand the desire to die if there is no hope left in the world. But I do never encourage it.

Danger135:
But if somebody feel be "out of this world", alone, have no place for living, do not believe of people, do not know how to live, and no hope for make his life better, then suicide is only solution. Mainly when he know how to die without pain.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Danger135 on February 26, 2019, 07:03 PM ---then suicide is only solution.

--- End quote ---

Suicide is an easy solution. Never the only one. Now lock this topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version