Forums
May 07, 2024, 07:55 AM

Author Topic: What keyboard do you use?  (Read 6796 times)

Re: What keyboard do you use?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 01:37 PM »

Logitech Ultra-Flat.

I used to use G15 but downgraded to this one.  The keys are low-profile so it feels like they react quicker.

It is naturally a key-lock keyboard but when I use key-change to move the space to the v key then there is no key lock.  So it's fine for me.

:<

Offline flex

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 02:24 PM »
Standard Dell

Not for sale anymore

I've read some bad reviews about the razers, and for the price it is there shouldn't be any

Ah, I miss the keytronics :>

Offline Rok

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 02:45 PM »

HP compag 6830s.

This one. It has keylock, so windows key does spacebar's job. I got much better in roperacing when I switched to laptop keyboard.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline angus

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 02:46 PM »
Razer arctosa 50 €...   keylock: just with, up+down+left+space  others work

Like cue said also in this one, the keys are low-profile. And the price isnt so high imo.

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 03:25 PM »

I use this one now, I was happy to find 2 of this on web in action, and they were very very cheaper, but it's an expensive kb, 90 euro. So, my space now is broken, because the engeneering of all spacebar really sucks. It's incredible spent >20 euro for a piece of plastic... and sostantially... except the keylock, keybords in general work similar... Then if yu have keylock, remap kb, and who doesn't moetter. Don't give to bitches yr money, for a spacebar who could broke the day yu ll buy it.

Then now I ve had to remap spaces, and the result is that identical to this one... my old keyboard (10 euro) nice, ergonomic, comfortable, not 60 cm of width that it takes all space of your table!!!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 03:36 PM by ANO »

Offline Rodent

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 03:07 AM »
I'm using Hewlett Packard's keyboard from '98(got it with my first PC... was HP pentium with 200MHz and 64 ram)... I can't find anywhere what model it is but it doesn't keylock. I can press all 4 arrow keys and space + 4 letter buttons in same time.

If anyone wanna picture I can take photo of it and upload.

EDIT: lol I found that site for testing keyboard is quite funny and played a bit with it and found combination where I can hold 5 letter buttons(Q,E,T,A,S... probably there are more possible combinations but now I'm not in mood to search) while pressing all arrow keys and space.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 03:25 AM by Rodent »

Offline flex

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 12:53 PM »
Heh yea ironicaly my very first kb hadn't keylock too, some basic Microsoft internet kb. While there are 120€ kb nowadays which have it... I have even seen + 200€ kb, wonder who buys it auha

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 07:49 PM »
I would stay away from the Tarantula and Razer kb's. Mine broke in less then a month of use.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Csongi

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 08:28 PM »
I would stay away from the Tarantula and Razer kb's. Mine broke in less then a month of use.
ElSeba: Nice taps
ElSeba: How many keyboards you break on 1 year

xDDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 08:33 PM »

old xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 01:19 PM »

Logitech Ultra-Flat.

I used to use G15 but downgraded to this one.  The keys are low-profile so it feels like they react quicker.

It is naturally a key-lock keyboard but when I use key-change to move the space to the v key then there is no key lock.  So it's fine for me.

:<

im using this logitech ultra-flat and i dun like how close all the buttons are to eachother, i keep hitting f9 instead of f8 just for an example (-8

Offline InfestedWorm

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 09:03 AM »
bumping this.  can anyone guide me in the right direction on switching my spacebar to another key while i play worms and then switching back when im finished?

My old keyboard has a broken spacebar from roping for many years :-(

currently using an enermax, which i really like, but the dreaded keylock is killin me!

Offline TapstaR

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 10:23 AM »
Intes keychanger works well.
It Dosent Take Much To Smile :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 11:13 AM »
Intes keychanger works well.

yeah, I use it, but it doesn't work for windows key

Offline Random00

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 11:42 AM »
Intes KeyChange is quite ok, but I prefer SharpKeys: http://www.randyrants.com/sharpkeys/
It changes the keys in the windows registry, so you just need to run the program once and keys are permanently changed. (who needs the windows key anyway? ;d)