Forums
May 16, 2024, 06:30 AM

Author Topic: KOOKABURRA!  (Read 2348 times)

Offline avirex

Re: KOOKABURRA!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 10:38 PM »
gg

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 10:40 PM »

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 09:34 AM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 01:07 PM »
Who gives a f@#! about guns, their personalities are still mostly selfish & evil, especially the younger generations.

If US/UK weren't such c@#! countries to live in, there wouldn't be as much hassle no matter for what reasons.

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 03:54 PM »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 11:38 PM »
Who gives a f@#! about guns, their personalities are still mostly selfish & evil, especially the younger generations.

If US/UK weren't such c@#! countries to live in, there wouldn't be as much hassle no matter for what reasons.
This post went a little schizo, Dave.  Guns have personalities?  And young guns are selfish? :o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 01:54 AM »
Haha very funny, you know I am talking about the people.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2013, 03:40 AM »
This song has a very very sad ending :( poor kookaburra gets shanked..

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 05:54 AM »
I mean, I don't know about USA being a shitty country to live in.....I like to complain about what I don't like about my government, but at the end of the day I love my life here.  I really liked the UK when I was there too.  Better than China, right Dave?

Offline Hussar

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2013, 07:29 AM »
lol pizza, that song is sick !

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 08:23 AM »
I mean, I don't know about USA being a shitty country to live in.....I like to complain about what I don't like about my government, but at the end of the day I love my life here.  I really liked the UK when I was there too.  Better than China, right Dave?

It's good because of the freedom, but also bad at the same time because of the freedom.

I just personally hate jocks/celebrities and vain people, there aren't enough people who care about other people & other life on Earth, I remember when I was under 10 years of age, going out with no mobile phone, no f@#!ing facebook or even internet, anything and everything was my toy, life was f@#!ing great, people were friendly and fun...

I am f@#!ing bored with life now because people take shit so serious to be cool, to look good, to act famous and popular...

I am 28 years old and still haven't grown up, I would still make gangs with nets and hammocks n shit walking about the streets just being silly if I still had those friends but most of them got into drugs, have no money, or they are complete and utter ponces who think they are too good for other people...

Kids nowadays are f@#!ing vain selfish f@#!ing tools, when I was younger I used to think i'd have a family n stuff, but I don't know if I could now because there is a good chance they would end up some sissy metrosexual boyband ponce, or some vain selfish jock ponce...

Offline Husk

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 07:12 PM »