Forums
May 15, 2024, 08:57 PM

Author Topic: worms armageddon image  (Read 3834 times)

Offline darKz

Re: worms armageddon image
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 01:13 PM »
What kind of graphics card do you have?

Also, waiting for StepS to bump into this thread so he can do what he always does.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline twistah

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 04:01 PM »
alright, fixed my problems by installing 13 new drivers. hauhau. well, now i can't minimize anymore, otherwise i can't reopen w:a. didn't had that problem in the beginning..

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 02:54 AM »
http://worms2d.info/Troubleshooting_FAQ#When_I_minimize_the_game.2C_I_can.27t_restore_it

You're going to have to reinstall it to a folder that isn't protected sooner or later. Or somehow try to disable Windows protecting the Program Files folder, but that could be more trouble than it's worth on Win7.

Offline twistah

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 09:50 AM »
ok, nevermind then. too lazy to do it all again only cos the minimizing.

next problem i got is with wheat snooper. i cant join a game via snoop. altho the wa.exe is selected. in the chat i see "twistah joined bla bla" but in the end nothing happens rly?

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29 AM »
next problem i got is with wheat snooper. i cant join a game via snoop. altho the wa.exe is selected. in the chat i see "twistah joined bla bla" but in the end nothing happens rly?

One stupid question coming to my mind: isn't WA already running when u r trying to join? ;D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline twistah

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 10:42 AM »
hm, no. i got only snoop open and then this happens, yeah.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 01:12 PM »
First, disable the Windows Firewall from Control Panel.

Secondly, every time you run WA, wormkit, snooper or whatever, right click and run as admin.

If nothing works, either
- read the Windows 7 instructions
- disable credentials
-  install XP.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline twistah

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29 PM »
win firewall is off, yes.

i now reinstalled worms only on the hdd C: and still can't minimize, haha. -.-

Offline nino

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 12:46 AM »
i dunno why many peoples has problems to run WA on win 7... mine i installed normally and runs so smooth..as if were on XP :X

weird windows =/
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline twistah

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31 AM »
it runs good, nino, i just can't get back into game after minimizing. and that's actually a big loss. means i can't check facebook messages or something else while playing. that's big shits

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 08:57 AM »
twistah, does it not let you minimize anywhere alway, or does it only crash when you minimize in the lobby/frontend or when in an actual game?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline twistah

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 10:04 AM »
i will try the ingame minimizing today. yesterday i tried it in the main menu. it lets me minimize, but i can't get back into ghame. nor does it crash. just nothing happens if i click on the wa icon in the task bar

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 10:52 AM »
if it works in the game then I can think of a couple work arounds, it probably has to do with the windows desktop visual bullshit
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline twistah

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 11:49 AM »
ye, i will try it later when i'm at home then

Offline nino

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 02:23 PM »
mine i minimeze and back normally i dunno but it makes me think i have np with it cos king  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.