Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:10 PM

Author Topic: Worms Reloaded 4-Pack ne1?  (Read 3076 times)

Offline skime

Worms Reloaded 4-Pack ne1?
« on: August 05, 2010, 02:25 PM »
Would anyone want to buy with me - Pre-Purchase Worms Reloaded 4-Pack? It's a bit cheaper and I'm not a millionaire. :D

Info: Here

Re: Worms Reloaded 4-Pack ne1?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:49 PM »
not me :D but how much cheaper would it be?

Im excited by reloaded now, we might get some new wa players from the reloaded lot once they realise wa is a better game!
worm and learn

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 03:20 PM »
Nail, read the info. It clearly says about -25% discount. :) Guys, sign up.

Offline skime

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 03:23 PM »
When you buy single its 13,49€.

When in 4-pack it costs 44,97€. 44,97€ : 4 =  11,24€

2,25 € difference, in Poland it's 2 days of living for student like me (muahhah). xD

Oh, I have one person, 2 more need. :)

Offline Madden

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 03:59 PM »
f@#! it why not. Sign me up jabroni!
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

Offline skime

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 04:15 PM »
Okay, one more need ! :) Ah did I mention it should to be people from Europe? xD

Offline adelarge

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 12:54 PM »
Okay, one more need ! :) Ah did I mention it should to be people from Europe? xD

I'm interested ... :)

Can you confirm the price you announced earlier (11,24€) ?

And do you accept Paypal ?

Offline skime

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 12:59 PM »
Sorry.. but steam is fuked up.. they have tiers.. and France is in 1 Tier (which mean you pay more for the game).

http://steamunpowered.eu/european-tiers/

Anyway for now I have full house from Poland. We don't need  partners anymore. ;)

Offline adelarge

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 01:03 PM »
Sorry.. but steam is fuked up.. they have tiers.. and France is in 1 Tier (which mean you pay more for the game).

http://steamunpowered.eu/european-tiers/

Anyway for now I have full house from Poland. We don't need  partners anymore. ;)

Thanks, however I've seen french guys teaming up with US peoples to buy the game.

Does that mean french guys won't be able to receive the STEAM license from US guys then ?

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 01:03 PM »
Im excited by reloaded now, we might get some new wa players from the reloaded lot once they realise wa is a better game!

haha very true!  :)

Offline skime

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 01:35 PM »
@ adelarge

I don't know it really. Just someone told me that you have to be in same tier in Europe.

Offline showtime

• cyber ne1?

• Ukraine Ukraine
  • spread legs, not lies :>
    • View Profile
    • sexy lords homepage
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 08:51 PM »
When first took a look the tier dividement I was offended, too but on the other hand I can understand that it's better for the other countries where people don't have too much money. At the end 20€ ain't much... c'mon. One week end no drinking and no party for the students.

The 20€ costs are no problem but it's so dumb that the 4er pack costs me exactly 59,97€ and normally the game will be for 19,99€ to get. So where is the difference? XD

Anyways I honestly say that I will get it illegaly copied first to try out unleast there will be a demo than I try the demo but ff the game is really cool and the roping is expandable like in WA I will buy it.

At the end WR will suck and more people come to WA and some old skoolers start playing also. Then some guy will have a genius idea to build up a mod which can change the WA graphics into WR's and tada all be satisfied and everything's will be optional.

Offline Eminef

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37 PM »
Dang... i would join up but i purchased mine like 2 weeks ago.... C'MON NEW WORMS... thats not gonna be as good as WA but fck it its worth a try aye!

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 10:44 PM »
That link says the tier list is only for Valve games, which doesn't include WR

Offline skime

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 11:18 PM »
Eminef, for how much did you bought your WR? Because I think anyway there are tiers for WR too..