Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:24 AM

Author Topic: Worms Forts: Under Seige  (Read 848 times)

Offline taner

Worms Forts: Under Seige
« on: September 07, 2013, 12:14 AM »
It's a great game that you should play.

Offline Mayhem

Re: Worms Forts: Under Seige
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 12:27 AM »
Leave here with your devilish invite and harmful propaganda. Tell that community they should come here.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 04:38 AM »
How's that devilish invite and harmful propaganda? Am I missing something here?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 10:38 AM »
How's that devilish invite and harmful propaganda? Am I missing something here?
Don't hold mayhem responsible for his opinions and reasoning.  I'm sure he doesn't even understand what he is trying to say.  Best to treat him like the village idiot, then and only then will you understand what motivates and moves this man.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 11:06 AM »
Worms Forts Under Seige is indeed a great game.  I would say the best 3d worms game they released.

I used to play this with my friend many years ago and it was such a shame they never updated it.

The community was waiting for a patch that never came, Team17 stopped supporting it shortly after release and never repaired the online play or bugs.