Forums
April 26, 2024, 08:25 PM

Author Topic: Replays of different schemes: please, send them to me!  (Read 568 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Replays of different schemes: please, send them to me!
« on: February 01, 2023, 08:17 AM »
I would like to ask here to anyone who has replays of alternative schemes to send them to me, because I'm writing articles for many schemes on the wiki, but most of them don't have replays to understand well how to play. It's sad that WMDB still doesn't support replay uploads, most of the links people added on the description of the maps are dead links. These replays are very valuable and could be uploaded on the wiki to more people understand better how to play them.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Korydex

Re: Replays of different schemes: please, send them to me!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 11:05 AM »
It would be better if you would write which schemes are missing replays

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 06:15 PM »
if you need ppl to play these schemes with hmu, you know where to look for me

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 04:07 PM »
It would be better if you would write which schemes are missing replays
I accept any replay of any alternative schemes even if there's already a replay on the wiki. There are lots of schemes needing replays, I could list them, but most red links on Scheme ideas page doesn't have replays. And the blue links that doesn't have replays need replays.

if you need ppl to play these schemes with hmu, you know where to look for me

I'm not playing so much lately and my vacations ended, so now I'll be a bit busy, but I'll invite you to play those schemes someday.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'