Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:39 PM

Author Topic: A change to the official shoppa scheme here  (Read 2293 times)

Re: A change to the official shoppa scheme here
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 07:33 PM »
My scheme is nicely balanced.

firepunch and dragonball have been removed.

the cr8 chance of petrol is 1 so less chance of it due to its power of blocking worms

cluster power has been set to 2, its max damage is therefore around high 50s-60s and not the awesome 80-90s.

axe and minigun are added with a cr8 chance of 1. This put less focus on the potential power of flamethrower.

bow at 15 damage is added to give some nice 2 shot push chances., illegal to use it for blocks like old shopper rules.

Its downloaded on tus and works nicely for league games imo.

seems better than the current scheme, except I disagree with the bow.  If i got a bow in a crate I would feel just as shitty as getting a dragonball
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 07:37 PM »
i wouldn't be able to keep from trapping worms with the bow.  i have no self control i think its hilarious.  im such a child.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 08:36 AM »
Why is permanent blocking not permitted? I mean, what's the logic behind it?

surely if being telepiled in hysteria is your fault and can be prevented (main reason against making a scheme change to stop it) then surely the same argumentation can be used for perma blocking?

I bet the rule came from people getting blocked and crying so much so loud eventually it became a rule.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline M4Dbrat

• Unacknowledged Genius

• Ukraine Ukraine
  • WoSC WoSC community

• Lots of cool schemes on my profile page!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 01:42 PM »
This topic should be bumped until something good will happen. BTW, I updated my scheme and list of rules.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 08:47 AM »
ropa as always was very helpfull.

i agree, alot of schemes should be tweaked, but none as much as shoppa needs to be.... there really has never been an official shoppa scheme that just stuck with each league in w:a, like roper's scheme obviously has...

so whos idea was it to take wookas example of shoppa, (i believe he updated the scheme) and start useing it as a "professional level league game"  or whatever you would like to call it.

shoppa should be open for change, being its not like it his any reall history behind that particular version....

i suggest as many people interested in taking part in creating a new scheme should "sign" up here, then maybe a vote can be done on who will represent the change....

if 10 guys wanna take part, we can vote on 4 of them that will meet up one day, and start discussing, and experimenting on wnet until they find the perfect combination of weapons, power, delays, cr8s etc...

i feel this is the only way anything is ever going to get done about this, otherwise in a couple more years, the scheme will still suck ass, but then you will have people saying "that scheme is classic!! it does not need to be changed"