Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:22 PM

Author Topic: Beat The Sheep  (Read 22745 times)

Re: Beat The Sheep
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 12:22 PM »
Heh, thanks guys although I wouldn't reach uber finish.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 12:46 PM »
haha f@#!ing nice! make more maps :D

edit: but IMO sheep should get separate way/tunnel, because you can move sheep back by accident, sheep moves back if it touches your last fallen worm and once sheep even plopped because of me! ;o
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:51 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 12:41 PM »
NAiL....where is your second map??? It's due by now and I've been waiting patiently!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 02:38 PM »
NAiL....where is your second map??? It's due by now and I've been waiting patiently!

I have it  ;D

Offline angus

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 02:50 PM »
I wanna see Mab make a uber finish  ::)

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 03:29 PM »

I have it  ;D

Send me please Maciej! :<

Offline Maciej

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2010, 05:09 PM »
I can't, Nail told me to not show it to anyone
it's still not finished, I guess there will not be changes in ways but only some details
we played it once to check it with him and Dulek
I can just say that there are gonna be bigger holes at start and it's similar to tower, but you are going down, instead of up :P

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 05:32 PM »
Oh, I thought you meant you have the finished version.

I have a copy of the second map too but it wasn't complete when I played it :<

Offline Maciej

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 05:55 PM »
hum.. my is complete, I mean only some details, for example there should be 'ROUND1' then 'ROUND2' then 'ROUND3' and next but there is still 'ROUND1' then 'ROUND1'... but those are only pic details which don't have any effect on roping ;)

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 06:43 PM »
;O

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2010, 08:57 PM »
ehhhhhh, should be ready by saturday. Not been in the mood for map making the last few days, but im back in the mood now!

worm and learn

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2010, 09:03 PM »
Yay, look forward to it!

My map is about 50% done too.

Hard to be motivated but I'll get there.

:<

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2010, 11:05 PM »
yeh man, gl hope you find it soon
worm and learn

Offline Crazy

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2010, 01:39 PM »
i wonder when mablak is going to come? he will make it to finish and back to start b4 sheep touches finish :p

;D I`m sure Mablak wont upload a replay until he reach the uberfinish, as the IMPOSSIBLE finish :P

Very nice job Nail!! I`m impressed! I haven`t had the chance to test it yet, as I can`t rope atm.. Looking forward though :) You should ingrave those who managed to beat the sheep in the map, as Strato and Herm used to do on their evil maps ;)

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 03:01 AM »
My first  Beat the Sheep™ map is almost done.  95% complete.

One thing that I am not sure of is how difficult to make this map.

I have 3 basic options.

1) Make it as hardcore as Nail's map.  I.e - You need to rope pretty darn quickly all the way through to be able to beat the sheep.

2) Make it easier - Roping pretty darn quickly all the way through will beat the sheep with 10-20 seconds to spare.  Roping averagely will produce a close result.

3) Make an optional extra section which you can do if you find the regular map too easy.

I suppose it depends if you like a really hard map which you can practice loads and get better at gradually, or if you want a map which is not a hardcore challenge.  Both have their advantages.

Did a lot of people play Beat the Sheep and give up after a few tries?

Could do with a bit of feedback to make sure this map is as accessible for people as possible.

Cue :<