Forums
May 10, 2024, 03:44 AM

Author Topic: Beat The Sheep  (Read 22894 times)

Re: Beat The Sheep
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2010, 11:50 PM »
Bump. 

Nail.  I just thought of something.

Using the shot doesn't end turn command in Rubberworm you could make the perfect beat the sheep scheme complete with full parachuting ability during your run!

Horrah :<

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Wow!!! How do people come up with stuff like this? I wouldn't dare attempt beating the sheep, the beating the sheep to falling and smashing laptop ratio just doesn't give me the proper odds.

(Was saying an awesome scheme no reason to smite)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 07:14 PM by Johnny »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2010, 07:10 PM »
Bump. 

Nail.  I just thought of something.

Using the shot doesn't end turn command in Rubberworm you could make the perfect beat the sheep scheme complete with full parachuting ability during your run!

Horrah :<

neigh Cue, unfortunately.

You cant drop a supersheep and then activate the parachute before you've launched the sheep, and the unlimited sheep timer doesnt work with normal sheep (afaik). 8(
worm and learn

Offline cOke

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2010, 08:00 PM »
There is already some on the map Cue. ^^

Telling how much sec you should be at *this* point.

No, they tell you how long the sheep takes to reach that point.
You can't see the timer in retreat time, so the sheep is the only way to tell how well your doing.

nice map etc NAiL, minor point but why does it say 'ETA' with the time the sheep will be at, it seems like you are saying how many seconds until the sheep reaches the end (a countdown) since 'ETA' means 'estimated time of arrival', what is going on here or do you mean something completely different or did you just f@#! up or what

HNN4EVA

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2010, 08:45 PM »
Another question....

Where's map #2???!!!!!

Offline cOke

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2010, 09:28 PM »
I will never beat this map  :D
HNN4EVA

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2010, 04:17 AM »
nice map etc NAiL, minor point but why does it say 'ETA' with the time the sheep will be at, it seems like you are saying how many seconds until the sheep reaches the end (a countdown) since 'ETA' means 'estimated time of arrival', what is going on here or do you mean something completely different or did you just f@#! up or what

yeh "estimated time of arrival". The estimated time of arrival at each point on the map show how long it takes the sheep to reach that point.

+ cue, stopped making it back in september, lost the motivation to finish it but I will someday!

worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2011, 05:38 PM »
wtf with this sheep?? (second turn) :D

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2011, 05:53 PM »
There's a hole which you 'covered' with your worm so the sheep didn't jump. Nice timing, eh. :D

Offline cOke

« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2011, 05:55 PM »

yeh "estimated time of arrival". The estimated time of arrival at each point on the map show how long it takes the sheep to reach that point.

+ cue, stopped making it back in september, lost the motivation to finish it but I will someday!

ah right, yea that makes sense now
HNN4EVA

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2011, 06:26 PM »
wtf with this sheep?? (second turn) :D

Hah, bl! :<

Offline Maciej

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2011, 06:36 PM »
I'm going to be added to the list of the players who beat the sheep one day ;S

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2011, 07:43 PM »
good to see you havent quit worms Maciej Xd

and GL with that, its one of my ambitions too.
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2011, 10:02 PM »
good to see you havent quit worms Maciej Xd

and GL with that, its one of my ambitions too.

I have... I haven't played any online game for long time, and I'm not going to. I go to sleep earlier than before and that's good... I'm just sitting ill at home, I have played everything what's possible so bored came back to bts, I will do that one day.
Well, if I pass all my exams and if I will miss worms I will be back on holidays maybe

EDIT: well, worms is not only the game, I have always had problem with leaving it because of this great community, those all ppl, leagues, clans, forum, it's not just a game... it's just a world, like a second life, you just don't want to die
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:45 PM by Maciej »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 04:17 PM »
aaaaaaw, another stupid sheep which destroyed the race :P open near 3:40 ;S

but really nice scheme, I get fun there even playing offline! And the stress when you are coming on 3rd level... xD hahaha, love it xD
interesting if anybody could get 'master place' on this map, to get it you need to go really fast but.. you can't lose control for the whole turn too!