Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:36 AM

Author Topic: Blast Darts  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Hurz

Re: Blast Darts
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2015, 10:19 AM »

Offline SiD

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2015, 02:23 PM »
Or maybe I should just stay away from Blast Darts, I know SiD was like "wtf happened to my scheme" after me Alien and Hurz made a bunch of changes and rules, i'd rather not piss him off by trying to make this a serious scheme too :D

haha :D if I ever said anything like that, it was probably me trying to be comical.
I'm surprised darts has turned into what it is, but i'm glad it has.

This thread as with the Darts thread are just demonstrations of an idea. Use it, play it how you want. There really is no 'pissing me off' in this matter.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 03:46 PM »
Or maybe I should just stay away from Blast Darts, I know SiD was like "wtf happened to my scheme" after me Alien and Hurz made a bunch of changes and rules, i'd rather not piss him off by trying to make this a serious scheme too :D

haha :D if I ever said anything like that, it was probably me trying to be comical.
I'm surprised darts has turned into what it is, but i'm glad it has.

This thread as with the Darts thread are just demonstrations of an idea. Use it, play it how you want. There really is no 'pissing me off' in this matter.
You seem mad sid  :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2015, 07:24 PM »
Yeah I was kinda kidding lol, I think it was last year you once said something like "i'm not sure if i like this" when we had all those new fancy maps and added the Rebound Rule, but yeah like you said I think you just weren't expecting Darts to turn out like it did haha, but it's good that it did yeah :D