Forums
May 05, 2024, 04:22 PM

Author Topic: Franz  (Read 2583 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Franz
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 05:44 PM »
lol.. i admit i made mistakes.. but theres no way i could have won with my 2 impossible cr8s...

atleast franz admits it... IF i did make full attacks @ him when i needed to, the only think i possibly could have done is draw the game.. and thats due to cr8s..  :D

Offline franz

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 06:27 PM »
listen.. if you made full attacks when you needed to, then you keep the pressure on your opponent, and he doesn't move to the middle of the map.  I never said the only possibility was draw the game.  that's just one outcome.

go ahead, keep blaming cr8s instead of yourself ;/

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 06:36 PM »
its obvious the cr8s screwed me.. but go head, keep trying to justify them ;)

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 07:06 PM »
Even if you show us a game where it is undeniable and the crates are totally impossible for you and totally easy for your opponent, I don't quite see the point.

This is going to happen on occasion when you play a game where the crates appear in random places.

But surely the same will happen to your opponent on occasion too.

It's just the nature of the game which has been a long running default scheme.

I'm missing the point I guess.

*Edit* - Also, aren't easy crates quite boring?  And aren't hard crates a bit of a fun challenge?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:13 PM by Cueshark »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 06:10 AM »
*Edit* - Also, aren't easy crates quite boring?  And aren't hard crates a bit of a fun challenge?

Crates that land right next to you all game, yeah thats boring, hard crates are fun, but like, not if it's impossible all the time...

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 09:24 PM »
cue, i will have more fun on a scheme that we dont continue to allow cr8s take advantage..

But the cr8 placement can work for or against either player. 

You're a pretty darn good roper man...you should relish the opportunity for a crate rape because you can bust your ass to try and get that crate and perform a near impossible attack.  It's fun!  You will definately come out looking better if you take it on and don't moan about it too much.

Is it really that much of a bad thing to be completely f@#!ed up the arse by bad crates?  It's kinda funny really.

Just play another roper game and I'm sure the same thing will happen to your opponent eventually! :P

Also, roper has been around for years just like you have.  You know what can happen.  Surely you're way past getting stressed at crates.

:<

i think this is all that needs to be said :P

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 09:40 AM »
cue, i will have more fun on a scheme that we dont continue to allow cr8s take advantage..

But the cr8 placement can work for or against either player. 

You're a pretty darn good roper man...you should relish the opportunity for a crate rape because you can bust your ass to try and get that crate and perform a near impossible attack.  It's fun!  You will definately come out looking better if you take it on and don't moan about it too much.

Is it really that much of a bad thing to be completely f@#!ed up the arse by bad crates?  It's kinda funny really.

Just play another roper game and I'm sure the same thing will happen to your opponent eventually! :P

Also, roper has been around for years just like you have.  You know what can happen.  Surely you're way past getting stressed at crates.

:<

i think this is all that needs to be said :P

Yeah if you just play league, the crate luck will eventually even out. But still, if you play a tournament where you drop after you lose 1 game, it's kinda annoying to lose just because crates raped you.

Good to see you back Wookie. :)

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 01:43 AM »
not back completely, but maybe soon! hows ur moms yeast infection? :P