Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:32 AM

Author Topic: Franz  (Read 2582 times)

Offline avirex

Franz
« on: August 24, 2010, 04:42 PM »
u asked for a game where i rope perfect, and still lose because of cr8s.. here it is!! game 36891 vs zippo.. i even went first, and attacked in first round zook shot, he did not... yet i STILL lost, because of cr8s...

Re: Franz
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 07:10 PM »
Ewwww, what a nasty game conversation.  No respect or humility.

So what if you got crate raped.  It surely happens to everyone at some stage but generally the better man will win.

This is a f@#!ing game where we have fun.

Jesus.

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:18 PM »
cue <3

drama queen iz back

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 08:19 PM »
u asked for a game where i rope perfect, and still lose because of cr8s.. here it is!! game 36891 vs zippo.. i even went first, and attacked in first round zook shot, he did not... yet i STILL lost, because of cr8s...

0:30  1st turn, you're on top, and you didn't hustle with a standard crate to try to knock him left to zook without harming yourself. -29 dmg lost (though nice job getting 46 :p )
3:51  you hide in a spot where you can get fd, so his landmine does 54.  so -7 dmg lost
4:10  you get an easy crate (which Zippo gets the same crate next turn and attacks fine), but you hit yourself and him, netting only 6 dmg.. so that's -41 dmg lost
5:19  again, poor hiding, even falling.  -3 dmg lost

focus on hiding where you can't get fd and make sure you take full advantage of the normal crates.  that 4:10 turn hurt you the most.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 08:28 PM »
yeah franz...i say it with him ;P

lol!

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 08:44 PM »
cue, i will have more fun on a scheme that we dont continue to allow cr8s take advantage..

franz i when i attack him, aswell as me.. its pretty much 0-0...... dont u agree? i dont see how u can take those hits into consideration on myself lol specially the zook... the zook was great :D

but whatever. i guess my -3 fd on myself cost me the game, not the cr8s..

and also, yeah.. we had no respect for eachother in the game.. im not sure zippo deserves respect.

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 09:18 PM »
cue, i will have more fun on a scheme that we dont continue to allow cr8s take advantage..

But the cr8 placement can work for or against either player. 

You're a pretty darn good roper man...you should relish the opportunity for a crate rape because you can bust your ass to try and get that crate and perform a near impossible attack.  It's fun!  You will definately come out looking better if you take it on and don't moan about it too much.

Is it really that much of a bad thing to be completely f@#!ed up the arse by bad crates?  It's kinda funny really.

Just play another roper game and I'm sure the same thing will happen to your opponent eventually! :P

Also, roper has been around for years just like you have.  You know what can happen.  Surely you're way past getting stressed at crates.

:<

Offline Maciej

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 09:25 PM »

who cares, if you are not gonna play worms anymore?

Offline franz

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 09:45 PM »
franz i when i attack him, aswell as me.. its pretty much 0-0...... dont u agree? i dont see how u can take those hits into consideration on myself lol specially the zook... the zook was great :D

but whatever. i guess my -3 fd on myself cost me the game, not the cr8s..

avire I agree when u attack him, aswell as yourself, it's pretty much 0-0.  but look at the zook especially.. you start on top, crate is easy.. yet you take your time instead of going for the knock.  that still feels like -dmg lost because you can definitely knock and not hurt yourself with some effort.

it looked like you didn't put much effort at all.  as you were getting difficult crates, you didn't really go for the attack on any of them.  it's like you gave up each time you saw one.  cue is right, you should at least be trying to go for a nice attack, and if you fail somewhere on the way, play it safe to get back.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 10:25 PM »
I think you should post a replay from a game in which you didn't do a 1000 mistakes. Would be easier to judge if u were crate raped or not then you know... unless you don't call missing to hide properly a mistake of course. ;) And you did nearly every turn.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:30 PM by chakkman »

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 01:20 AM »
ok.. if u dont think i got cr8 raped thats is something wrong with you...  my hides had nothing to do with my cr8s vs his.. lol.. but whatever.

Offline franz

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 02:42 AM »
don't know what else to say.  you still insist that you roped perfect and lost only to crates  ::)

agree to disagree I guess

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 03:07 AM »
ok.. lets say i made that one hit that i should have made without hitting myself aswell... would i have won then?...

Offline franz

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 03:30 AM »
there's two hits you should have made without hitting yourself, the first zook (-29 dmg) and the normal crate where you had to knock him into a landmine (-41 dmg), that's 70 dmg alone..  add the little things and instead of the 147 hp that Zippo has at your last attack, he could be around 70hp or less.  you know what you can do then.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 10:46 AM »
You also had 2 or 3 crates which you would have done (attacked after) if you hadn't made a mistake... i also don't see that Zippo had remarkably easier crates than you, you probably had like 2 harder crates than him in the whole game i guess. The fact that he did some mistakes in the beginning should equal that though, if you had played perfect (which is hard enough of course) it would have been your win.