Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:28 AM

Author Topic: new scheme  (Read 1529 times)

Offline anoamas321

new scheme
« on: May 22, 2010, 08:20 PM »
iv crated a new scheme that i think would be good for tourments and stuff, can people please play and comment

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-264/

Offline avirex

Re: new scheme
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 03:24 AM »
i had a feeling u were trying to make a scheme by all the options editing questions u were asking lol...  good job on tryin to do somthing for the community, but if u want anyone to give it a try u need to give a description of the scheme at least... the object of the game etc.

maybe tell us what kinda of map is best to play it on??? lol otherwise no1 will give it a chance..

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 09:05 AM »
Perhaps hosting a tournament will help in promoting your scheme as well :)

Hosting it during the Worm Olympics may help getting more players participating.

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 02:05 PM »
ok try this

this scheme should be played on an open map. it is designed to have enough wepons for a good game, however most wepons are limited so player cant use 1 wepon over and over players need to be skilled with all wepons, also with anti stockpilling players have got to be careful not to waste all wepons in one go. the aim is simple win 3 games by kill your enemy anyway you can.

it is best played as follows

1v1 4 worms each
1v1v1 3 worms each
2v2 3 worms each

hows this, i may host in worm olympics if i can sort out my hosting problems, it seems no one can join my games when i host myself
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:44 PM by anoamas321 »

Offline Csongi

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 04:24 PM »
umm ill give it a try  ;)

Btw : @ "worm onlybics"   sounds funny  :D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 05:30 PM »
hows this, i may host in worm olympics if i can sort out my hosting problems, it seems no one can join my games when i host myself

You don't have to be able to host games if you want to host tournaments, silly :)

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 01:18 PM »
ive have made sevral updates to the scheme, and play to run a cup using the new scheme
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:05 AM by anoamas321 »

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 10:27 PM »
looks like a pretty generic scheme, what about a name for your scheme?

You havent given any description about how the scheme works and stuff, make one!
worm and learn

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 07:08 AM »
ok well ive siad this; this scheme should be played on an open map. it is designed to have enough wepons for a good game, however most wepons are limited so player cant use 1 wepon over and over players need to be skilled with all wepons, also with anti stockpilling players have got to be careful not to waste all wepons in one go. the aim is simple win 3 games by kill your enemy anyway you can.

it is best played as follows

1v1 6 worms each
1v1v1 4 worms each
2v2 3 worms each

i dont know what else to say if you have played it and got any comments, they would be appriacated

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 10:13 AM »
what about a name for your scheme?

:)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25 PM »
well i called it cool tournament because i could not think of anything else, however may call it something like all rounder