Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:14 AM

Author Topic: new scheme high explosive  (Read 1290 times)

Offline anoamas321

new scheme high explosive
« on: July 11, 2010, 04:18 PM »
I've just created a new scheme, high explosive; https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-298/

this is designed to be fun, but can still be quite tactical with the use of all the explosive weapons positioning of worms is vital since there are few movement tools

please test and give me feed back i think this could make a fun scheme.

Re: new scheme high explosive
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 05:27 PM »
I think your next scheme(s) should bring something new to the table.
This is basically an intermediate scheme with some tweaking. Most new scheme ideas don't work out, but some schemes actually survive.

Hysteria is a good example; the thing that made hysteria special was that instead of being able to move around and such, the turn time was reduced to 1 second which made for completely new gameplay.
Walk for weapons (though less successful) is also a good example; the thing that made WFW special was that you couldn't do every shot in every possible place you wanted; you had to move around constantly (at least, if the map didn't allow what I like to call forting)

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 08:20 PM »
ok thanks for advice, I like making scheme even if they don't work out, I will try and be more creative in the future

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 09:13 PM »
Think about making schemes that need special maps for them too :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline anoamas321

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 07:17 AM »
i would but im no good at making maps