Forums
April 30, 2024, 09:28 AM

Author Topic: Wascar and Petrolia in the free league?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline AHIAZ

Wascar and Petrolia in the free league?
« on: September 03, 2013, 11:14 PM »
 :) Hi, my question is simple, why wascar and petrolia arent in the free league, maybe is a good idea  :-\

Re: Wascar and Petrolia in the free league?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 12:58 AM »
Maybe all schemes add in FreeLeague?  :P

Offline AHIAZ

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 01:39 AM »
yes xD more schemes to play  ;D

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:51 AM »
free - it free :)
add Rowy 2.0, Burning Girders, BnA (only MM and only BnA), Kami/Kamikaze, Kill the king, Petrolia, QuickDraw, One of Everything, Petrolia, Wascar :)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:05 AM by Dmitry »

Offline Korydex

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:04 AM »
woot
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:41 PM by Korydex »

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 08:20 AM »
add get frank! walrus would immediately return from inactivity  :)

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 08:41 AM »
A bit offtopic, but Petrolia should be in HAL  :P

Online Triad

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 08:54 AM »
Fly shopper and surf shopper. Dont tell me play it as shopper. Its same thing with playing wxw as shopper.

Oh almost forgot: Trick Race
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:56 AM by Triad »

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 01:54 PM »
I'd like to delete all schemes from free league and leave only kaos+ add 1oe :p

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 04:47 PM »
The problem with adding is that free league will get messy. How will you manage the playoffs? too many schemes people can choose from. How do you solve that?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Triad

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 06:39 PM »
MonkeyIsland, since most of people know about Fly Shoppa and Surf Shoppa, you can add them.

Also Petrolia and Kami is pretty popular too. (Especially kami in che members xDD)

And Wascar is simply like Big RR/Tower

You can add them, about others, no need. (Rowy, Trick Race and Board Games tooks so long, they shouldnt be in tfl.)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 06:43 PM »
Not sure about Surf Shoppa, but you can play fly shopper in classic league, of course if your opponent agrees.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Casso

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 07:00 PM »
The problem with adding is that free league will get messy. How will you manage the playoffs? too many schemes people can choose from. How do you solve that?

In my opinion there should be 2 classes of schemes, the first one with the most popular schemes such as Abnormal, Kaos, Intermediate, Aerial, Darts, Battle Race, Bungee Race, BnA... and another one with less popular schemes such as Pro, Petrolia, Wascar, Trick Race, Kami, Capture the Flag...

All schemes can be picked but those of second class can be played only by agreement.

Online Triad

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 07:01 PM »

In my opinion there should be 2 classes of schemes, the first one with the most popular schemes such as Abnormal, Kaos, Intermediate, Aerial, Darts, Battle Race, Bungee Race, BnA... and another one with less popular schemes such as Pro, Petrolia, Wascar, Trick Race, Kami, Capture the Flag...

All schemes can be picked but those of second class can be played only by agreement.
thats a pretty good idea actually.

Offline AHIAZ

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 07:39 PM »
Yes I agree petrolia on hal!!! because petrolia is the cousin of hysteria and aerial xD